Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ....

~Tried..

I don't know if that was supposed to be a threat but okay.
  By the snap of Uzi's fingers, 3 of my fellow gang members walked to us. "Boss." One said. "Get a sizable case." Uzi demanded. He brought one in less than 10 seconds and opened it for him. Izzi handed it over to him and he nicely placed it in there
"Bury it back at the warehouse." He ordered, "And you my boy, you're sharp. See me around midnight ight. I've got a preposition for you." Uzi told me and they all walked to somewhere else.
  I could hear my heart race. Was I really about to turn Indigo? Oh yeah...sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I haven't told you what was in that bag yet. Well, I robbed em R7s of them Blue pills back at school and they didn't know that they I was the one who did it. That's cause I found them in their lockers.
Blue Pills are highly demanded and I was certain that RBS would make 10x more bills.

R7 gang, the biggest rival to the RBS gang, located in the Delray, probably the richest and largest gang in the entire state. With over 5200+ members making them even more hostile. Even the cops fear them.
  Their current leader goes by the name L.Milla. His birth name's Louis Miller. He is a very dangerous and feared African-American man. He had been to prison over 6 times and had been to jail more than 4 times adding up to 10 times in police custody.

16 year old L.Milla when life was good:

Milla when life was good:

@MilesBrown

40 year old L.Milla (current):

Milla (current):

...L.Milla...

R7s: