CHAPTER THREE

~It's like they got cams on us.

8.17am
  I barely slept. The thought of me messin up and ruining my only chance of movin to indigo was on my mind throughout the whole morning. I spent most of the time overthinking things while starin at our crusty roof.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

"TRAVIS!!!!!" My stepdad called my name, banging on my door, again.

"What man?!!" I replied, laying down on my mattress.
"Don't make me breakdown this damn door!" He warned me.
"I ain't really in the mood and trust, I don't wanna see your dumb ass right now." I told him and got up.

"Who you talkin to like that? I'm your pops, I'm the big man here. Respect me!" He said in frustration.
"You're just Jason. Good for none Jason. My pops dead my n****a! N let's not talk bout respect if anything you should respect me. I do everything in this b**** I didn't ask to live in the bait I didn't ask for you to be around man. You a bogue n****a you a gurnack!" I yelled walking to my door. I opened it and he was staring at me like he had seen a ghost or some s***.
"Don't you get tired sometimes you good for nothing piece of crap!" I yelled and stormed out of to the shack.

  Arguing with Jason was a normal thing. My mama gave up on trying to help make a bond between us. Maybe I would've respected him if he was a good person and I know, I ain't perfect either, but he had the responsibility to take care of the fam as the big man he claimed to be knowing that we was livin in poverty.

Some street near the crib...

  I couldn't take it, so I just left. I had no direction, all I wanted to do was escape from that n****as presence.
  I realized that I had class so I just headed there.

The college gates.....

  I don't know if I was stinkin or some cause I got em looks.

  I saw 10 gang mates heading towards me. I continued to walk with my head low, hands in my pockets intending to ignore them. We finally walked past each other.

"What up doe." Naeem, a high ranking member of RBS greeted me and they all surrounded me, "You do know that we seeing you yeah?"
"I don't want no problems, okay? I know I messed up..." I said before Wayne interrupted me, "Relax, we feel you man. We just wanted to check up on you dawg."

"Oh." Is all I could say.
"Movin' to indigo ain't easy my n*****a. But we gonna help." Jamal added.

  From there the convo began to flow smoothly for about 8 minutes. I forgot about class.

  As we were talkin 15 R7s passed by us. We mocked them and tossed them horrible names as the passed.

"You really wanna do this here? We'll defo go ham!" One R7 threatened.

I spotted that Sekane girl amongst them. She was in a black ski-mask. She spotted me too and gave me that look, the hostile look.
"Doe, ain't you the one that stole our items?" One asked me.
"Psh, I know this gurnack, he the custo. Lame a** can't even operate a heat stick (gun) nor complete a mission psh p*****." Sekane blazed me.

"Who tf you think you is???! I lost it, pulled out a heat stick from my pants and pointed it at her. Immediately I did, all of them did the same and pointed them at me. My gang mates then pointed their weapons at them too.

"This is a college. We don't wanna fire at nothing." One R7 reminded and they all seized target and walked away.

*Author*

Campus....

"Hey you! I got some." Kay-J told a certain guy on campus. He walked up to her.
"You got krud?" He asked.
"Nah, I got some new. I got bluies." She replied.
"But how?" He asked.
"This is a transaction want it or nah?"
"Of course." He replied.
"Then gimme the dundoes a single bag's $450,00." She replied.
"Come with me." He said and lead her to a prohibited area. He gave her the money and she left.

*Sekane*
We getting there. The big man's gonna be real proud.