Cal Kestis

814 words

814 words

•~~~~~•

My red lightsaber glowed in the base. My master, Darth Vader, was beside me.
"I can feel The Second Sisters faith to us wavering." He snarled.

"Then let's give her one final warning." I said with an evil smirk.

"This is why I love you." He said, hitting my arm playfully. He was a brother to me, he was always very kind aswell.
We entered the room they were in.

I sensed fear from Trilla and two other people.
I didn't care to sense who they were though, since I was going to see them in a few seconds.
He jumped down, I followed.
She was standing in front of us, shaking.

"You have failed me, inquisitor." He glared.
"Avenge us!" Trilla yelled before getting struck dead by my lightsaber.
"Traitor." I said, glaring at her corpse.

I decided to see the others here, there was Cere, Trillas old Jedi master, and Cal Kestis... my boyfriend before I turned.
"Y/n!" Cal exclaimed.

"Y/n is no more. It's Darth Bastille." I glared, turning my red lightsaber on.
I could sense the fear and worry coming from Cal.
"Why are you doing this?" He asked, his voice as gentle as possible.

"I have no reason to tell you that." I glared.
Cere told Cal to run and tried to attack my master, he flicked her into lava with a simple wrist movement. I held in a laugh at the sight of that.

I noticed a rock speeding towards me.
I couldn't react in time, it hit me in the head and knocked me out.
The last thing I heard was Darth Vader yelling for me to be alright from the hit.

I woke up in a ship, my hands were cuffed together and two people were staring at me.
One was Cere- wait, how did she survive?! Nevermind.. the other person was a Nightsister, she was quite beautiful.

Cere left to tell Cal I was awake.
"You know, you're pretty hot, it explains why Cal likes you." The Nightsister said to me.

As she said that, Cal entered the room and grabbed my arm.
"Are we here?" He asked who is assumed was the pilot.
"Yes, we are." A man's voice said.

He pulled me with him off the ramp and onto the planet Bogano. He walked me to some sort of high point. He sat down and patted the floor next to him. I carefully sat down.

"Why did you leave me..?" He asked, tears pricking his eyes.
"Well, you left me completely alone on Bracca without an explanation, Darth Vader came and sensed my anger and decided to make me his padawan since I was also force sensitive."