The broken hearted

Eve's P.O.V
I just didn't know what to do, do I just walk in there and tell him. I just don't know who I could trust anymore. Rita came back out "hey are you alright " she said "no cause what do I do" I said "I don't know either" she said "well I can't just go in their and say hey Jaime, you had broken my heart cause you cheated on me. So I am breaking up with you ok now bye" I said "Eve you kinda shouldn't have said that out loud" she said "why not" I said "maybe you might want to look behind you" she said, I turn around to see sad Jaime. I just felt so embarrass that he had listen to what I had said. I had skated toward the house as fast as I could. When I had got inside the house I ran straight to my room. I had shut my door and went on my bed. I heard footsteps coming toward my room, there was a knock on the door "who is it" I said "come on out someone is outside for you" said Andy "fine I'll get out of my room, but who is it" I said "It is just someone, now just come down" he said "fine" I said, I went downstairs to go see who was at the door. I went to the door to see Jaime "what do you want, haven't you hurt me enough" I said "do you really think I would have done that to you" said Jaime "I don't know anything anymore" I said "she was trying to hold my hand, but then I had told her no cause of you" he said "who was she" I said "she was my ex-girlfriend, I could tell that she was drunk cause she smell like it. So can you forgive me" he said "your not the one who is suppose to say that, I am. So can you forgive me" I said "well only if you forgive me than I forgive you" he said "well than I forgive you" I said "thank you, and I forgive you to, I have to go back to the studio now" he said "ok bye see you later" I said "ok bye" he said, after he left I went to the kitchen to go grab some lunch. I had walk in the kitchen to see Andy and Jake playing a game, Ashley Jinxx and CC were sitting on the side of the counter making alcoholic drinks. "Hey guys" I said "hey what's up Eve" said Jake "hey Eve want a drink" said Ashley "I'm underage to drink" I said "come on one drink will not hurt" said Ashley "well ok pass me one drink" I said, Ashley had pass me a drink. I had smelled the drink and it smelled like alcohol, then I had drank it. After my first drink I had a couple more, and what I mean by a couple I mean a lot. Before I had known it I was drunk, after I had taken my twenty-fifth alcoholic drink. There was a knock at the door, I had walked drunkenly to the door. I opened it to see Jaime "hey Jaime" I said drunkenly "whoa what did the guys do to you" said Jaime "nothing I just had a couple of drinks" I said "here let me help you get to you room" he said "why do I need to go to my room, I feel okay" I said "well you are drunk now let me help you walk to your room so you don't hurt yourself" he said "fine" I sign in defeat, he had hold me close to him and had help me get up the stairs, but I had end up tripping while I was going upstairs. Once we had gotten in the room he had help me get on the bed "okay now you have to go to bed now, goodnight" said Jaime "ok goodnight" I said, I had fell asleep to the sound of the guus being annoying.

Jamie's P.O.V
I had put Eve on her bed and had told her goodnight. I shut the door and went downstairs with the guys. "Hey Ashley what did you do to Eve" I said "she wanted some alcohol and I let her" said Ashley "I can't believe that you did that to her, she could have hurt herself " I said "not like she would have gotten more hurt by the way you had hurt her I was just doing her a favor" said Ashley "fuck you dude, I had never cheated on her" I said "ya right for all we know you could be lieing to her you fucker, like you are going to do something about it" said Ashley "dude fuck you and leave me the hell alone. Don't give Eve anymore alcohol you basterd" I said "whatever you fucker" said Ashley, I didn't do anything about it cause if I did I would have felt bad cause he is drunk and I can't do that to a drunk person. After having that argument with Ashley I was tired. I decided to sleep in Eve's room just for today since I am to tired to drive back to the house.
...the morning...
I had woke up to see Eve holding her head as if it hurt "hey are you okay" I said "no my head hurts" she said "probably because you drank a lot last night with Ashley, CC, and Jinxx" I said "so that's what happen" she said "ya I had to help you up to your room" I said "well thanks for helping me last night" she said "it was no problem" I said, I had went downstairs to get some aspirin and some water to help her with her hangover. Once I got it I went upstairs and into her room "hey what is that" she said "it helps you with your hangover you are having right now" I said "well thank you" she said, after that I had decided to go back to the studio to help the guys with recording. I had gotten there and had went inside the recording studio to see that someone was there that I had never wanted to see ever since that day.