Chapter 1

LISA

"Lisa, look at here please!"

A flash of the camera sparks my vision right away. Waving my hands at the paparazzi and to the fans who show up here at the airport to bid me goodbye.

"Have a safe flight, Lisa! We love you!" A blink shouted. The Celine Paris Fashion Show held in Palais de Tokyo of June 26th 2022. The largest centre for contemporary arts in Europe. The 12 hour trip from Korea to Paris keeping my heart from exploding.

"This way, Miss." A crew from the airline guiding me securely to the private plane Celine has provided me...and well other guests.

The loud engine churning my head as I walk down the bridge to the aircraft. A synergy of excitement and nervousness bubbled up my insides and I cannot wait for a bubble of champagne to ease me...along with a certain someone.

I slightly duck from the heavy door of the plane due to my lovely height. Before leaving for Paris, Jisoo Unnie even said that I should be the one walking down the runway not merely sightseeing. I believe it's a reference to her visit in the Dior Paris Fashion show from seeing long legged models.

"Welcome aboard to flight 7073 bound for Paris, France, Mademoiselle Lisa. This trip is accompanied by Celine, we hope you enjoy your flight." All bright smiles from the crew of the private plane which is 2 flight stewardess and 2 pilots to accompany the one and only me.

"Lovely to meet you here, Lisa." I guess it's not a solo flight then. The bright voice of a male greets me from his comfy seat. Immediately, he got up to welcome me with a soft embrace.

"Wah, long time no see, Bo Gum-ssi! I am thrilled to be invited for the fashion show alongside you! It's gonna be a long draining flight." I clasp his hands with excitement.

"Aiya. My flight is actually in another plane, Lisa! I was even hoping to have a karaoke with you. Too bad I won't be able to accompany you both." He says quickly before a flight attended interrupts.

"Monsieur Park, sorry to interfere with your conversation but I'm afraid your plane will board without you in 15 minutes." She said as polite as she can.

"Well I guess I have to see you both there! Have a great flight, Lisa!" He shouted before practically stumbling his way out of the plane as I laughed. Not before a gleeful of Bo Gum Oppa's fills the bridge outside the door.

"Taehyung-ah! C'mon get in that plane, have a safe flight and see you in Paris brother!" Pure laughter from the two echoes the hallway.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Oppa. Welcome aboard to flight 7073 bound for Paris, France, Monsieur Kim. This trip is accompanied by Celine and yours truly, I hope you enjoy your flight with me." I mimic the flight attendant.

"I would love to be in this flight with you, Mademoiselle Lisa." Holding my hand, he brings my knuckles to touch his lips. A beaming smile not leaving my mouth.

Just then, the head captain of the flight opens the cockpit as we head out way to out sears. "I would like to personally welcome you to our flight Miss Lisa and Mr. Kim. Please make yourselves comfortable. We hope you have a pleasant experience."

"Thank you. To start off this trip, can we have the celebratory champagne now perhaps?" Taehyung asks, a mischievous smile playing on his face.

A laugh escapes my mouth until he lunges from his seat to come closer to me. A stewardess on her way to get our drink. "Celebrating that I have you for 12 hours straight, love." His husky voice warming my skin as if I already drank the alcohol.

Not yet recovering from the hot statement, the champagne came just right on cue so I swoop right in. Thanking the stewardess, "Oh that's great, I feel the fizz down my throat." Taehyung clinking his glass to mine even though I'm already drinking. The rose flush on my cheeks burning as I drink my champagne and drink his godliness.

He settles down the drink on the table, noticing my stare. "There's nothing more I love than to be down that throat." Taehyung whispers once more.

Oh my...I gulp down the liquid fast. "How about let's do it now?" I love to tease him, knowing that we can't really do anything in this tight plane...and the whole plane crew inside.

"My litte love," he flutters a finger on my nose. "If you say so."

"Oh my, what are you planning?"

"Just a lovely surprise for my love, you." he turns to call the flight attendant. "Miss, is the private bedroom suite ready?"

"Yes, Monsieur Kim, as you requested."

Taehyung grips my hand, urging me to stand up. "C'mon love."

June 25, 2022 at 3:46 AM

Author's Note:
My first ever book so please be kind. 💜
taelice my LoVe
did you get it? Flight 7073