-fuck one and two-

I'm not ready

I'm ready..

I'm ready, I'm totally ready!

IM NOT READY absolutely not ready!

...
*sigh..*

"Deku..you've been staring at a wall for an hour now." Katsuki said interrupting Izuku from his train of thought. "O-oh just thinking..sorry?" And Katsuki deadpanned and plopped at seat on the couch by Izuku. "What you thinking about tomorrow or something.?" And Izuku blushed.
"NO!" And Izuku turned away crossing his arms and Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure~ your just scared your going to be topped by me!" He sneered.

"Shut up!" And Katsuki laughed. "It doesn't matter anyways, what you a virgin." And Izuku gulped and sighed. "I'm not telling and it's non of your business Kachan." And Katsuki huffed.

"I think it is, and your just afraid to admit your a virgin! Which is fine I had sex with many virgins." He smirked and Izuku deadpanned. "I'm not a virgin." And Izuku quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment.

And Katsuki eyed him. "Y-your not a virgin?" And he gulped "n-no-" "WHEN!?" And Izuku sighed "when I turned 20..and ..when I was 21. So like..last year." And Katsuki was shocked.
"WHAT! DAMMIT I WANTED TO BE YOUR FIRST ONE!" Katsuki yelled as he grabbed a pillow and hid his face in it, in frustration.

"I mean, it's not my fault really." "It is!!" Katsuki then screamed muffled from the pillow and Izuku sighed lowly and patted Katsuki's back "their their." "AHHHHHHHHH!!" Katsuki screamed loudly in the pillow while Izuku just wore a calm saiki face.

"I mean if I'm being honest what person have you ever fucked had been a virgin" and Katsuki went silent "5".. "then tell me, how where they all virgins." Izuku smirked "cause they didn't have a partner." And Izuku smirked widened "so tell me, where any of those boys." And he shook his head in embarrassment. "See!" And Katsuki huffed.

"That's annoying.." Katsuki said. And Izuku chukled. "So tell me, why exactly did you want me to be a virgin it can't just because you wanted to be the first." Izukus smirked laying against the pillows and crossing his legs and laying his head on his hand. Katsuki peeked out from the pillow and huffed throwing the pillow to his side.

"Simple. I feed off a persons pleasure..and since their virgins they produce the most pleasure since their not used to it, and shit." Katsuki rolled his eyes and Izuku raised an eyebrow "so you don't feed off of semen??" And Katsuki choked for a second. "No! Only a full blood incubus or succubus can do that, I'm lucky I don't have too, because my old hag was a fucking normal demon." He growled and Izuku sighed and closed his eyes.

"Whateverrr." He slurred and Katsuki grunted laying on the cushions. "Your annoying deku." And Izuku opened an eye. "Well aren't you the one nagging me the other day when we could have sex." And Katsuki blushed a turned away. "As I thought."

—————

"So whats for dinner nerd." And Izuku sighed "fend for yourself, I'm sure your getting hungry go find something to eat." And Katsuki smirked and leaped onto Izuku who was laying on the bed.
"Get off asshole!" And Katsuki smirked and pinned izukus wrists above his head.

Izuku flailed around "OFF!" And Katsuki started leaving hickeys on izukus neck. "Ahh~! Hey s-stop Dammit! Ah~!" Izuku moaned and Katsuki lowly chuckled "ahh your moans are so sweet." And Izuku glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki continued and Izuku just huffed and looked at Katsuki's neck and smirked. "Hey what happens if a human bites an incubus on the neck, I read about it but I don't remember? H-hey Aah~! N-not their!" And Katsuki huffed and glared at Izuku.