-hell to the newspapers-

Author San is here to say. They love you very very much.
But not more than their Nintendo Switch. Nintendo Switch is hubby. Not you.
Your wifey ✨💅
_______

It was the next morning.

Izukus's eyes fluttered open as he groaned at the sun shining in his eyes. Turning his head away and shoving his face into the pillow, his hand mindlessly traveled around trying to find a particular demon in mind. Patting down the bed, he lifted his head and looked around seeing not a demon in sight.

"Kacchan.?" He muttered with a tired tone before yawning and stretching his arms and then sitting up. Smacking his lips a few times,
Izuku sighed and immediately felt an uneasy feeling as he ripped away the blanket to see his naked body and the poor black sheets.
Covering his mouth and blushing profusely, he furrowed his eyebrows and shakily sighed. "You asshole.."

_______

mindlessly stumbling to the kitchen, fully dressed, he sees Katsuki sitting at the table drinking orange juice.
Izuku sighs deeply and lays his head in his arms on the table. Katsuki raises an eyebrow and looks at the greenette.
"You're acting like you were the one getting fucked in the ass." Katsuki chuckled with a smirk. Izuku just shifted his head to the side to face Katsuki. "Shut up." The greenette said bluntly, still with a red face from the embarrassment.

Rolling his eyes Katsuki grabs the newspaper from the table and reads it.
Making a visible angry scowl he scoffs and opens his mouth. "Seems like you're the talk of the papers," Katsuki says as he tosses the newspaper to Izuku on the counter. Izuku pressed his lips firmly in a line and lifted his head, reluctantly reading the newspaper.

His face contorted in a shocked and confused manner.

'Pro hero Uraraka and Izuku, possibly a couple!?'

Reading the headlines Izuku pulled out the bar stool and sat on it.
Izuku grumbles and rolls his eyes tiredly and tosses it back to Katsuki. The blond then narrows his eyes. "Do you like her?" And with a scoff Izuku replies. "She's just a friend."

An uncomfortable silence fills the room and Katsuki leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.
"I got a job." He spoke abruptly. "Excuse me.?" Izuku questioned in bewilderment. "Yeah, as a construction worker. I'll be starting in a few days"

Izuku then chuckles and softly smiles "About time," he grinned and Katsuki chuckled and sat up and opened his eyes to look at Izuku.
"Doesn't mean I'm moving out any time soon." He says with a shit-eating grin. Izuku shrugs. "I stopped caring a long time ago," he says before resting the side of his face on his hand.

"Hmm..."

_______

It was later that day when Izuku was in his room taking a nap on his sheet-less and blanket-less bed, only a throw blanket wrapped around him while he slept. Waiting for the laundry to get clean.
Katsuki on the other hand, was on the couch, waiting, —waiting for a miracle to somehow spawn. His thoughts grew rampant in his head and he couldn't help but groan and sigh while—like an angry child would kick his legs on the couch in annoyance.

The thoughts that scampered in his mind were because of the mark. The bite mark Izuku had accidentally placed on him a few months back. He found it an annoyance to have sex with specifically him at least a few times every month to keep that overwhelming hunger at bay. He could get sick, or even worse his sickness could become fatal at a moment's notice.
The blond tried to think of ways he could..bridle the hunger, even stop him from needing to have sex to live.

"Change your whole...existence"

The sentence drifted in his head.
The blond leaned his head back on the armrest of the couch and pressed his lips in a firm line.
He depended his whole life on being.. —an incubus! And even being part incubus didn't change the fact that he would need sex to survive.
The thought never occurred to him until now. Was it because of... —Izuku?