Enemy

Yn- I love you........... don't know where ....when .............and how.....it happened but........ I'm in love with you....Mr Kim taehyung

Author pov

After listening her words tae become shocked and leave her.....and said while.... smirk....

Tae- this is your plan......miss yn...........i know you want to be mafia load....... that's why your doing this falling in love drama............. I'm not fool mis yn......

Yn chucked and said....

Yn- this not drama I love you so much...........

Tae- really didn't you send those fucking blaster to killing me and my friends............??

Yn- Yes I send those guards to kill you all but....... that Time I want to be mafia load.....but after meeting you..... I don't what happened to me..............( Coming close to tae)

Tae - oo really........your the one who Brun my most important buliding..........

Yn- I Brun that building because that Time....... I don't know that I will fall in love with.....you...

Tae- it's not love miss...... it's attraction........or drama ......( Sitting on the chair like a king)

Yn- it's not a drama or attraction

Yn- it's not a drama or attraction ............but .........when you kiss me that day............and when you kill that women at party who wants to kill me................ I fall in love with you......( Sitting on the ground beside tae's legs)

Tae- miss yn.......stand...... from the ground and get lost from this party............( Standing from chair in anger)

Yn- taehyung..........l really love you............( Back huge him )

Tae- miss yn leave me

Tae- miss yn leave me .....( Removing her Hand from his chest.....)

Yn- but why can't you trust me...( Coming infront of tae)

Tae- your my Worst enemy......miss yn

Yn- but I really love you......( Cupped his face)

( Cupped his face)