2

Alessandro

"I need you to move-in with us" Giovanni, the Don says.*sigh*
Apparently Antonio has started with sabotaging us. Again.

Giovanni is my father's best friend. And we're more like family. I live in Texas with my parents and younger sister. But I'd come to visit my uncle Giovanni and he's two sons in Italy.

Seems like I won't be going anytime soon. I'm not complaining though. I enjoy staying here.

I was currently sitting in the office with my uncle, and he'd been telling me about this Antonio bullsh*t. "I understand uncle. I guess I'll have to cancel my flight". "Yes son, I've already did that for you" ohh. So what if I wasn't staying?. "Okay. I guess I'll see you later then got some few things to fix" I said already getting up from the soft couch. "See you at dinner" he just nods

I go out of uncle Giovanni's office and I headed straight to the kitchen. I heard some noices coming from the kitchen. Guess everyone is in there. As I got in I saw Castro and Angelina arguing about which team would win the match. Angelina was our childhood friend. And now she works as a cook for us. Her dish's are delicious. Her parents worked for this family for their whole life. And Castro was Giovanni's Younger son. Only younger than Massimo by 4 years. Castro was 21 whilst Massimo was 25.

"Manchester!" Angelina shouted

"Springs united!" Castro shouted.

"Manchester!"

"Springs un-"

I've had enough
"Guys!! Stop!"
They both looked at me. "No Alessandro tell him, he doesn't wanna understand" Angelina looked at me.
You know what?? fuck it. I've got no time for this..I went to my room leaving Castro and Angelina arguing.

I put on my boxing shorts and went to the gym. I found Massimo already there fighting the boxing bag like a lion. I smirked going to him. I balanced the bag for him as he punched. He got angrier by one punch.

"Woah dude stop" I was now pushing him away from the bag. "Fuck!" he mattered. "You'll end up ripping the bag apart. What's got you so angry?" I asked him hoping to get a answer. "Who else if not the only motherfucker Antonio" ohh him "ohh so your father told you" he looked pissed.

I then started warming up for 10 minutes after I went straight to the bag. Massimo handed me some boxing gloves and I was ready to go. He balanced the bag for me whilst I punched.

After some while Castro came in wearing his gym clothes. We then had some chats but you could see that everyone of us was focusing more on fighting.

Massimo left Castro and me still walking out. I then left after some time.
I took a shower then rested.

                        ~

Done!
Comment, like and share.
Bye loviies