3

*buzz* *buzz* buzz*

My phone kept on buzzing. What the fuck. I just slept like 30 minutes ago!
I switched off the alarm and went to my bathroom. I relieved myself then brushed my teeth.

I then went back in my room and did my bed. After a short while I was done. Went to wake Xenia up. And she immediately woke up. I wish I was always happy about mornings like her. She went in the bathroom. Bathed and made her bed whilst I made her breakfast. After a meanwhile she came in looking good. Only her hair left for me to do. She the ate her soft porage whilst I did her hair into a bun. She then kissed my cheek and went to my mother's room and did the same. After a while she was out.

07'40
I went to shower. Wore my blue jean and white long t-shirt and my white converse snickers.

I made my my break fast and told my mom I loved her and I was going to work. I went on and kissed her on the cheek. I let my motorbike be for today and I went to work by the cab. My mom bought the mercedes motorbike for me when I turned 19. Last year.

I reached the Cafe and started working. There were too many customers today so I worked pretty hard.
It was now 12:47 and it was way more better because Andrew and Carol came in for their shifts. I went for my lunch at 13:00 as I was eating I got a call. Hmmm how weird, I never get calls. "Hello" I said through the call "is this Sophia Bellini?" The voice sounded like a voice of a lady. "Speaking" I answered. "We're calling you to let you know that there was a robbery at your house" OMG.  I stood up immediately "uhh what happened"..."it was really bad, we're deeply sorry to let you know that you mother ms Bellini was shot and she couldn't survive

I swear time stopped. "Wait what?!. Is she okay?" I asked not fully understanding what she meant by 'didn't survive' "I'm sorry Sophia she's gone"

I dropped the phone on the floor and screamed. I screamed hoping I could die. Andrew and Carol came running to help me.
Then everything became black bit...by... bit and that was it.

                           ~

Done.
Please share, like and comment.
Till next time
Bye..