cologne and motor oil

Ruby red eyes scanned the biker up and down, focusing especially on his torso, teeth brushing over his bottom lip. Taka's nails dig into his palm as he tightens his fists, pupils blown whilst he studies Mondo's soaked undershirt. It hug and stuck to his chest as if it was an extra layer of skin and as Taka continued staring, he saw a weird shaped indention on his pecs. The indention was hard and through the transparent undershirt, looked like small rings of metal.

Taka's nose scrunched as he entertained the idea that Mondo possibly had nipple rings. Eugh. But that horrifying thought wasn't the only thing on his mind. It was the fact that his father was on his way and Mondo couldn't find his fucking keys.

The ultimate biker gang leader rummaged through Taka's house like a frantic burglar as he searched for the keys to his 80's suzuki that was currently parked on the side of Taka's house. However, what was even more evident was that Taka smelled of smoke, and if his father were to find him with the scent of nicotine clinging to his hair and uniform, Taka would be done for. So as Mondo tore apart couch cushions and ransacked Taka's fridge, the hall monitor rushed to his room and sloppily unbuttoned his shirt in a frenzy, kicking off his pants. "How the hell do you lose your keys!?" Taka yelled and slid his dirty clothes under his bed as Mondo called out "Ahaha! I found them!"

This entire situation was a chaotic mess.

As Mondo grinned and rejoyced in finding his keys he caught a glimpse of Taka's father parking on the side of the road, slamming his car door shut. It was dark so Mondo squinted, but sure enough, it was officer Ishimaru. Mondo's smile dissappeared as he ran down the hall. Taka– who only had a towel around his waist– gave Mondo a confused look. "Taka! Yer- yer fucking dad is here!" He stammers, running a hand in his curly hair. Lavender eyes fell to Taka's toned figure. "What?!" Taka shrieks, tightening his towel and shoving Mondo into his room. "If he finds you here I- I don't know what he'd do!"

Taka's eyes darted across his bedroom floor searching for a way out of this. He mentally created a plan, grabbing Mondo by the forearm and meeting his eyes. Mondo bit his lip as he continued staring at Taka's suprising figure. "Owada!" Taka snapped, Mondo jumping at attention. He and Mondo sat on Taka's neatly made bed as they flinched at the sound of his dad unlocking the front door. "Listen closely, Owada! As soon as you hear my father walk towards my room I need you escape out of my window," Taka motions to the window beside his bed, adorned with black curtains. "I'll be in the bath; I'll ask about his day through the bathroom door and you'll get your motorcycle and leave!" The front door opens. "Got it?!" Taka asks very enthusiastically as Mondo gave him a thumbs up and a serious, determined look. Taka gave him a confident smirk and returned the thumbs up as he snuck to the bathroom, closing his bedroom door behind him. 

The faucet agressively spouts out hot water as Taka hears the familiar sound of his father's tired footsteps. "Dad, I'm in the bath!" Taka called, peaking out of the bathroom window, seeing Owada rush to his bike. He smirks to himself in satisfaction as his dad approaches the bathroom door. "Uh, how was your day, father?!" Taka yelled, cringing as he heard the sound of Mondo's bike revving. Taka knocked toiletries off the bathroom counter to cover the sound of that idiot Owada. "What was that?" Officer Ishimaru questioned at the sound, opening the bathroom door. Taka held the towel around his waist, giving his father an awkward smile. "Eh? Oh, I just dropped a container of bath salts is all." Takaaki narrowed his eyes at his only son. "And why are the couch cushions displaced?" He questioned. "Oh, I- I dropped my calculator in the couch and took the cushions apart to find it." He flashed an innocent smile and his father sighed. Taka tilted his head. "Father, you look a little pale. When im done with my bath I'll make some tea." Takaaki approached his son, running his hand through Taka's hair affectionately. "Your such a good kid, Kiyotaka." He gave a tired smile before shutting the bathroom door behind him.

Taka sunk into his warm bath scented with jasmine bath salts. He decended lower until the water reached his chin. Honestly, Kiyotaka felt bad for tricking his poor old dad, especially after he had such a long day at work. A smile spread across Taka's face. But he had such a great day. He wondered if Mondo made it home safely. Then, his mind wandered to Mondo's slick undershirt sticking to his abs; his scent; his voice; the way his breath blew against Taka's lips; and how Mondo's abdomen felt under Taka's warm hands, clutching his waist as they sped through the night. His fists tightened beneath the water and Taka shifted in the bath, recalling the hot and heavy moments that made his breath hitch. He shook off the obscene thoughts. Besides his aethstetically pleasing figure, what Taka enjoyed most about Mondo was the way he felt when he was with him. He felt like a rebellious teenager; he felt like a lovestruck school girl; he felt like he could be himself around Mondo. Not a flawless version, not a perfect version, just himself. And god, Taka just adored the adrenaline he felt when they almost got caught.

He dunked his head into the water, slicking his hair back before stepping out and wrapping a towel around his waist. The bathroom was steaming and when he opened the door to step out, clean, fresh, cold air hit his nostrils. His drenched feet stomped against the cold tile as he left trails of wet footprints to his bedroom. "Bath's open!" He called and his father grunted in response.

Taka closed his bedroom door and removed the towel from his waist to scrub his hair dry. He sat on his bed butt naked and noticed a neatly folded familiar blazer lying on his pillow. His eyebrows furrowed as he took the blazer into his hands and felt his heart swell so much that it ached. It was a pleasant pain, the kind that left you breathless and violently tight. His eyes looked the fabric up and down in a strange disbelief. "He..." Taka muttered to himself. "He folded it."

He pressed the blazer against his nose, inhaling deeply. It smelled of sweet, musky cologne and bitter like cigarettes. He'd be lying if he said he disliked the smell of Mondo Owada. How the aroma of a blazer the biker wore just a single day could tell such a story. He kept inhaling until he could no longer detect a scent, lowering the fabric from his face. He grew a concious, realizing he was being a gross, perverted weirdo. Still, he shut his eyes, lifting it to his nose oncemore, lips slightly quivering. Streaks of warmth escaped his tear ducts and traveled down his cheeks as he crossed his ankles. He lifted a shivering hand to his mouth as his vision blurred, fat tears escaping his widened eyes. He clutched the blazer against his chest, quietly crying as his melancholy soaked the blazer. "He folded it..."

Taka really didn't want to wash his blazer. He wanted to have Owada's scent next to him forever, so that maybe he could imagine it was real.

As Taka dunked green tea bags in the teapot filled with warm water, he questioned why a folded blazer set him off into childish tears. The TV ran in the background as he brought a tray to the coffee table for his father. He poured the tea into teacups, one for himself and one for his father as Takaaki sat slumped on the couch. Taka took a sip of the bitter, fragrant tea as it finally hit him. Mondo returned his blazer just as he recieved it: folded. Taka wasn't completely sure if that was the exact reason. However, folding doesn't seem like something Owada would willingly do. "Kiyotaka, mind massaging my back?" His father asked and Taka set his porcelain cup on the tray with a quiet clink. "Sure, dad." Either way, it made Taka's heart skip a beat as he dug his elbow into his father's back, imagining Mondo neatly folding a blazer before slipping out of a window.

Taka really wanted to press his hand against his chest to feel his own heartbeat, but if he did, his father would surely notice. He wanted more than anything to brace himself as he replayed the days events in his head over and over again. The school troublemaker's steady, lychee flavored breath against his lips, Taka imagining that Mondo would trail his thumb across Taka's bottom lip before closing the gap between them. He imagined Mondo would take him in his arms, press against him as Taka entangled his fingers through Mondo's curly hair. He was caught in a fantasy.

Taka snapped back into reality, painfully pinching his arm to distract himself from his greedy desires as he plunged his elbow further into his father's back. He worried about how he would act at school tomorrow, and he really hopes Mondo won't wear that god damn cologne that Taka liked so much.

1600 wordz.