09

Eden POV

Today has been tiring already. We all woke up at six and mostly the boys thought of a plan while I just sat there. I'm definitely new to this stuff so I don't know what the fuck it going on really. I'm still very calm about this situation. It's very weird but I don't mind. I prefer to be calm then freaking out.

Zayn and Niall already taught me what I had to do. I'm not sure they taught me well enough though. Or maybe I'm just not understanding. This isn't gonna work.

Especially with me being the main part. They are all counting on me. If I fail, I don't know what will happen.

Niall just told me "If I were you, I wouldn't fuck this up"

So I'm planning on not doing anything stupid just trying to stay on task here. Im hoping if I do what I'm told I can go back home. I don't know how long I can stay here for.

Harry told me to go upstairs soon to see what I'm supposed to be wearing. I hope it's not to light I prefer dark colors in clothing. I will need something sexy at least. In order to get that old man to tell me where the money is.

They haven't even told me why they need the money and what it is for. So the way I see it, I'm probably risking my life for absolute bullshit. I don't mind dying but I wouldn't want my last moments to be with some old man.

The boys only told me a bit of the plan. I don't think they trust me with everything. And I get that, I just found out they were in the mafia last night. And well I didn't quite believe them.

It was around 10 already and we needed to head out soon and I wasn't in my dress yet. I was hoping it would be a dress. Harry didn't even tell me anything about what I'm wearing.

I was in the kitchen finishing up my glass of water. I didn't feel like drinking just yet. Maybe when we get to the place I can have a drink or two with Niall. He's been dying to have one with me.

As I finished my drink I set the glass down into the sink and walked around the island. I made my way to the stairs. All the boys were already getting ready. I'm guessing they were gonna wear the same shit from last time.

We were leaving in an hour and I didn't have anything ready. I was still in my same clothes which I felt sort of gross. I took a shower earlier but had to keep the same clothes because I'm currently being held captive.

As I walk up the long staircase I hear arguing going on upstairs. Niall and Louis are yelling at each other. I didn't seem to care though it was probably over something stupid. When I got to the top I heard a door slam open from my right.

"Eden does this suit fit me alright or does it look small?" Niall huffed out as he was out of breath. He was wearing a black suit with a white button up underneath. He was also wearing converse.

"It look's fine to me." I said casually not seeing anything wrong with it. It didn't look small, it looked perfect on him.

"Told you!" Niall said yelling out as his tilted back a bit. I'm pretty sure he was talking to Louis as they were just arguing.

I began walking again until I hear another voice call out.

"Bullshit. Eden that suit is way to small on him!" I heard Louis call out from behind. I stoped in my tracks to face Niall and Louis. Louis was shirtless, wearing baggy black shorts with white socks a little bit past his ankles. I noticed he had tattoos on his chest.

I saw that Louis had a frustrated face with his eyebrows furrowed. I took a good look at Niall and how the suit fit him. We all stood there for a second as I analyzed every part of the suit and how it fit around him. I squinted my eyes as I was doing so.