14

That's how I imagine Eden's truck

I love this chapter sm

Harry POV

I sat on the edge of car barrier. My leg bounced up and down as we waited for Eden.

"Where the fuck is she?" I spoke getting in patient now.

"Just give her time." I heard Louis say.

I looked down at the cooler in front of me and saw my bag next to it. Eden must of forgot to but it up in the front. I took my glasses off that I had put on a couple minutes ago. I placed them into my pocket where my pack of cigarettes were in.

I sigh to myself as I reach for my bag and pull out my gun.

"Woah." Louis says loudly.

"It's been fifteen god damn minutes I'm going in." I said annoyed.

I got up and walked down from the car. I placed the gun into my pocket of my shorts. I was now starting to regret not wearing a shirt. I should of wore jeans too.

"Harry." Louis spoke as he was fed up with me.

"She could have made a run for it." I said with my back to them.

I walked into the apartment as I opened the door. When I entered a bell a had rung notifying I came in. As I walked through the place I noticed a front desk, with a lady. She wore glasses as she watch me approach her.

"Hello love, I'm looking for a specific room." I smiled gently.

"Who are you?" She ask curiously.

"Oh im Eden Harsh's boyfriend do you know her room number? She isn't feeling okay, and she's not answering my text." I lied.

"Oh yes of course, one minute please." She spoke holding up a finger.

She walked towards the end of the counter and opened a draw. She searched for a spare key digging through other keys. "See I knew there was something up with her today." She mumbled as she tried to find it.

"Uh huh, what do you mean by that." I asked trying to sound interested as I was playing with the pens in the cup holder.

"Oh I don't know, I haven't seen her in days, she looked very pale, and as if she was on the verge of tears." She explained.

"Mm." I hummed.

"Got it!" She excitedly said.

I looked up at her as she slowly made her way towards me. She held the key out as I took it. She then grabbed my hands and held them in hers.

"Take care of her for me." She said in a worried tone.

I nodded as she let go of my hands. I held the key down by my side as I walked away.

"Room 12 up the stairs." She announced.

"Thanks Love." I replied back walking up the nearest stairs.

I rolled my eyes in disgust as she couldn't see my face anymore. I hate having to put on that act. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't appreciate it. But it tricks people so I guess that's the point.

As I quickly walk up the stairs in a hurry to leave this place already I already make it to the top. I walked down the small hall and find a room with a faded sticker 12.

I placed the key into the slot and turn it. As I do do I do it very carefully and quietly so she doesn't hear me come in. When I try to open up the door it's locked still.

I look down at the key confused. Maybe she gave me the wrong key. I placed the key into the slot again and turn it the other way. This time I hear a click. Was the door open the first time?