Sweet 'N' Sour

You were wrapping bandages around MK's arm as you handed him an ice pack, "Oh! I've almost had it with those Speedy Pandas Delivery BRICK heads!! They've been sabatoging me all week!"

"Those punks with their flash-frozen microwaved junk! Convenience can NEVER replace traditional, homemade cooked family recipe!" Said Pigsy really inspirational.

"But they do it...quicker..."

Pigsy soon glared at his delivery boy, "What I'm saying is...that we um..could...afford...to pick up..the...pace..?"

"PICK UP THE PACE?! YOU'RE THE DELIVERY BOY!! YOU PICK UP THE PACE!!"

"Every noodle from Pigsy's noodles shop is hand crafted from SCRATCH! With love, CARE! It's what our customers have come to expect!"

Tang soon interrupted his friend, "Don't you worry about me Pigsy~ I'm a loyal customer!"

"More like a loyal freeloader..." That made Tang gasp at Pigsy's retort.

"Well...Am I one? I know I haven't been here for as long as Tang but I always love your noodles Pigsy! They're amazing!" You finally spoke.

Pigsy soon turned his scowl into a bright smile as he pushed Tang out of the way and slid to you with a loving smile, "Of course (Y/N)! You did pay off my rent for the place and helped me with the ingredients! It's the least I could for y'a!"

"Aw! That's sweet of you Pigsy! I mean it!~"

"Anything for a nice lady like you (Y/N)~"

Tang soon got a bit jealous, "I know what you're doing Pigsy..."

The said demon only ignored his friend as he stared at you.

"Alright, Pigsy! If something doesn't change! Then we're gonna get robbed out of business!" Said MK.

"Ah! You two don't get it like (Y/N). I poured my heart into this place! From the pots! To the tinsels. Even my grandmother's airsick windows!" Reminded Pigsy but suddenly a letter with a brick soon broke the window making Pigsy shocked as you covered your mouth, "Oh my!"

"Hm. Attention! Pigsy's Noodles. Prepare for your worst nightmare! We challenge you to Food Wars to determine which restaurant truly reigns supreme. Signed, Speedy Panda." You read it out as you pulled MK who was earlier having trouble looking at the letter.

"So?~ Someone gonna explain what the dunk a food wars is?" Asked MK.

"Food Wars! The ultimate arena for chefs to duke it out! Where the victors are held supreme above all others. SPEEDY PANDA! I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!" Explained Pgisy as ou sweatdropped.

"Um...Pigsy? I don't wanna be rude or anything but...Wouldn't it be risky if you accept? I just don't want your shop to go to waste..!" You said a bit worried as Pigsy soon smiled and held your hands.

"Don't y'a worry (Y/N). I'll show those bastards what real food is like!" He said as you nodded, "I'll be rooting for you!!"

________

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO...FOOD WARS!!! Today! Two teams will compete in three rounds of food combat in order to be crowned supreme restaurant champion!"

"Introducing first! Pigsy's Noodle Shop! Pigsy and his assistant! MK!"

You soon cheered, "WOAH!! GO, MY BABY! GO PIGSY!!!"

"AND THERE IS SPEEDY PANDA! AND THE OWNERS ARE...THESE GUYS!"

"Haha! Remeber us Monkei Kid? We're your worst enemies!"