Better Than We Found It (Season 4 Special Part 4 FINALE)

The universe got worse when Azure started to lose control of the power of the Jade Emperor all over again.

Peng smirked, noticing they were not going to be the winner, and tried to flee.

"Look, it's been fun and all but, here's some advice kids. Never be the last one to leave the party." They said, it only made Mei even angrier than before.

"How dare you! My friends are in danger because of you!! You're not even gonna stick around to finish the job?!" Mei launched her fury towards Peng for trying to leave the battle.

"Hey, let them go." Called out Macaque to Mei, "After all, you always were the most cowardly of the bunch." the dark monkey smirked, before turning away.

That only egged Peng on in anger, "You dare turn your back on me?!"

Successfully getting them in his trap, Macaque smirked, turning to face Peng, while he unleashed his shadow demon. Mei appeared to accompany her ally.

"You're not worth the effort." Peng flew away once realizing Azure is losing complete control.

Seeing the scene unfold, Macaque only sighed before concentrating on the next part of the plan, "Alright. We should regroup with the others."

"Way ahead of y'a." Stated Mei, her dragon engulfed Macaque before they flew to MK.

Tang was seen still trying to reason with Yellowtusk.

"Yellowtusk, the universe, Azure is tearing it to pieces. If we don't stop him now, there's no winner in this fight. We all lose. And (Y/N)...She...will lose her life as well." Said Tang.

The elephant sighed, "It is too late. This damage is irreparable. There is no hope."

"Woah! Hey, friend. That's not really how we roll around here." Smiled Sandy, placing a hand on Yellowtusk's shoulder.

"Yeah! We got this saying that says, 'As long as we're still standing, there is always hope.'" Added in Pigsy, going to help Tang.

"A dangerously naive notion, but one I'm open to entertaining." Yellowtusk complied and handed the three their weapons.

Finally waiting long enough, Pigsy, Sandy and Tang, all received their new battle armour. (TANG'S HAIR OMG!!!)

"B team! Move out!" Tang summoned a seal to teleport the team to MK and get everything fixed.

Azure tried to fix the world, but still blamed it on Wukong, "No...No...No...I can fix this...I can fix all of this...If it wasn't for Sun Wukong none of this-"

"Azure." MK intervened, near the giant lion's eyesight, "None of this was Monkey King's fault."

He fell speechless before grunting at how the universe is trying to break apart from his control.

Tang appeared right behind Macaque and Mei who arrived earlier. They were all in front of the waterfall which was supposed to protect the mountain.

Your pain grew worse and worse as Azure's control was becoming weak, "Wu...Wukong...!"

"Peaches...? What's wrong?" The Great Sage went closer to his wife's face to hear her next words.

"Take me to see Azure...I have a plan...We can talk him out of it...He only wanted what was best for the world...We need to see him and MK. Bring the Scroll of Memory..." You explained.

"As you wish, my queen," he complied and flew in right past Macaque and the others.

"LOTUS!!!" Macaque noticed your writhing figure, about to crumble from the pain of the world and started to worry over you.