FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭Yₒᵤₜᵤbₑ ₛₜₐᵣ

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
Yₒᵤₜᵤbₑ ₛₜₐᵣ

╭ ╮
#187 ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ
╰ ╯
★ ʙᴏᴏsᴛ

ᴮⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ
March 20th, 1998

ᴮⁱʳᵗʰᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ
Rouen, France

ABOUT
Youtube and Instagram sensation who rose to fame after childhood friend Pierre Gasly appeared in a vlog and Youtube.

BEFORE FAME
As a child, she used to kart with Pierre Gasly & Max Verstappen before quitting at age 13. Was born in Rouen but moved to Kensington, London at age 10.

TRIVIA
She traveled and documented Pierre Gasly's 2020 win at the Italian Grand Prix. It is her most seen vlog to date with 132 million views. She has over 8 million subscribers on youtube.

FAMILY LIFE
Her father is business magnate Emmanuel Laurent. She has a sister named Janie Laurent, and her mom's name is Isabelle. She has been rumoured to be romantically linked to Charles Leclerc and is childhood friends with Pierre Gasly. Was very close friends with Max Verstappen throughout the majority of her childhood but they seemingly have drifted since 2019.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Maeva Ward often appears in her youtube videos and instagram. Pierre Gasly is very obviously her best friend. Laurent has said in an interview before she prefers to keep her circle quite small but has lots of friends.