1- Getting the Ball

"She's... So breathtaking...."

"Dey, your making that goo-goo eyes again" Gopal groaned turning his gaze away from his game to look at his best friend. Boboiboy, seeing the male was in a daze— staring at the girl who he has had a crush on for years now and it was none other than you, [Name].

The brunette was just staring at your figure with adoration, watching you playing with the kids near the park, and mentally gushed about how gently you were carrying a toddler in your arms.

"If you like her so much then why don't you just confess to her?!" Gopal snapped, looking back at Boboiboy with an exasperated face since his best friend was in a daze for who knows how long. Gopal doesn't even know how long he will last if Boboiboy kept this up.

"I can't!" The elemental manipulator quickly protest, raising his hands in front of him out of panic like he was going to defend himself from an attack.

"And why is that?" Gopal asked, crossing his own arms as he stared at Boboiboy. Waiting for an answer and hopefully, it will be a reasonable one with one of his eyebrows raised up.

"It's... It's rather complicated..." Boboiboy mumble. Yes, he had confessed to you but you explained that you were still too young which he completely understands.

 Yes, he had confessed to you but you explained that you were still too young which he completely understands

"I-I love you too but... I'm still young..." You mumbled lowly, enough for Boboiboy to hear you. Avoiding his gaze, you didn't wanna look at him— knowing full well Boboiboy will have that hurtful look which you didn't wanna see at all but heard a sigh from him.

"It's okay, I figured you were going to say that" Boboiboy slowly grabbed your chin before making your face back towards him. The two of you made eye contact with each other as the elemental manipulator gave you an understanding smile, his hand leaving your chin to grab a hold of both of your hands.

"I can wait, no matter how long it takes. I'll still wait for you"

"R-... Really?" You mumbled, your glossy eyes met his sincere ones— that held nothing but warmth and love, making your heart melt at the sight.

"Really, as long as I know that you still want me then it's worth waiting"

"That's why I'm willing to wait for her"

"Cheesy"

Another groan left Gopal's lips, after hearing his best friend's explanation. It's an understandable reason but the way Boboiboy always acts is starting to annoy him.