3- A New Power Sphere?

"Watch out, [Name]!!" You heard Ochobot shouted to you. Quickly turning around, you saw the bots were shooting more lasers in your direction but you managed to avoid the attacks by using your telekinesis to make yourself jump up.

Poor Wind nearly felt a heart attack when he thought those lasers would hit you. "That's it, wind spheres!!"

The next thing you knew, all the robots had been knocked back from Kokoci's ship and back to the pirate's ship. "You know, you didn't have to do that right?" You said, looking at the annoyed Wind beside you.

"Well, they almost hurt you!!" Wind retorted, crossing his arms and turning away from you. You can clearly see he was letting out those annoyed huffs and puffs.... Still, you can't help but chuckle at his reaction.

"We got company." You warned, stepping aside when you saw an incoming attack— as for Wind. He immediately deflected it before changing into. "Boboiboy Lightning!" 

Seeing Lightning in action, you know very well how dangerous the situation can be with him around so you decide to stand by in the meantime and watch Lighting fight. 

"Not bad" Lightning commented, yellow sparks began to envelop his shoes and it wasn't long till Lightning began to attack the robots with his lightning blades in his grasp.

"Hurry Boboiboy! [Name]! I can't close the teleportal unless Ciciko's spaceship gets through completely!!" Ochobot's voice instantly went in your ears before looking at the teleportal, already seeing the enemy's ship was getting close.

"Boboiboy! Cover me!" You yelled, catching Lightning's attention and when he looked in your direction— you were already running towards the end of Kokoci's ship.

"What the— wait!!!" And with that, Lightning completely abandoned protecting the other side of the ship just to follow you but when he was about to reach you.

Another enemy robot had jumped in front of him, instantly engaging by swinging a sharp spiky weapon at his head. Just when it was about to hit the stunned Lightning, the enemy's weapon got turned into a heart-shaped candy.

"Ouch..." Lightning spoke sarcastically after the robot hit him with the candy a couple of more times. The offended-looking robot immediately searched around the place to see who was the one who changed his weapon into something so harmless. 

That is when he saw Gopal on the ground, having a smug look on his face with his fingers in a gesture that looked like he was imitating a gunhold. "Food snipper at your service!" Gopal said smugly.

"Awesome job, Gopal!" Lightning praised.

The other robots then all growled frustratingly at Gopal, who shrieked in fear before again using his powers. "Food Transformation Blast!"

With Gopal also helping out, you can easily get past these robots with no problem! Using your telekinesis, you immediately zipped past all the robots and saw the cables that were holding Kokoci's ship. 

"Lightning Blade!" You briefly summoned two purple lightning blades in your hands before throwing both blades to the cable, successfully cutting two cables. 'Three left! I can't go any further or I'll die!'  You thought, turning your head down to where your other two friends were. 

"Gopal! Aim for the cables! Only three left!!" You shouted.

"Okay! Spaghetti Transformation Barrage!" Gopal then pointed his fingers at the cable before shooting multiple green energy toward the cables, turning it into large spaghetti noodles, Unfortunately— he missed one and accidentally turned some parts of Kokoci's ship into food.

"You accidentally hit the ship and it turned into food too!" Ochobot chided, causing Gopal to instantly panic. 

"Oops— But it's just a little bit! Besides, the ship's hull is thick!" Luck wasn't on Gopal's side, the next thing they both saw was robots already tearing the food off and going inside the ship— shocking both Gopal and Ochobot.