35

Anthony
"August wasn't only my husband or my baby father he was my bestfriend my protector my everything", I watch as Queen cried Tasha helped her down seeing that she couldn't finish Junior was fast asleep in my arms after the funeral we were all at the house.

"Anthony I need a hug", Queen said she still didn't believe August was dead and she didn't want to believe she wasn't convinced at all I hugged her.

"He's is not dead he can't be and I refuse to believe that and your going to help me find my husband", she hugged me tighter squeeze me she was short but strong.

"Damn Queen chill out he's my brother twin believe that".

"I know that's why your going to help me find him it's hard looking at you every time I see you I see him the only thing that's make me know is your slim", I chuckled.

"Come here he was right you know your hard to deal with", I hugged her she tried to free herself but could then I heard her laughing, I let her go.

"I got you sis anything you need", she nod her head.

Queen POV

Everyone was sleeping by now Junior was sleeping peacefully thank goodness it was hard to put him to bed all he was saying was dada I can still remember the day I got the news.

Flashback

"Junior, come here, come here", I chase him around the house his laughter filled the whole room I finally catch him.

"Catch you, you running from mommy", I tickle him then kissed all over his cheeks he hugged my neck and kissed my cheeks making me smile.

"Thanks baby, you love mommy right".

"Dada", he ran away from me again.

"Dada, dada".

"Junior I thought you love me son", he laughed going towards the door I lift him in my hands the door bell ring I opened the door Junior laughed died down I looked at Anthony face he was angry.

"Baby mama I think you should take a seat", I say Rick behind him he took Junior from me.

"What's going on Anthony", the both of us were sitting down he sighed

"I hate to be the one to tell you this".

"What just saying it already".

"August is dead", I stared at him for what feel like for ever I blinked away the tears he tried to touch me I slapped his hands away.

"What you mean dead August can not be dead you lying right", I stood up looking at him.

"Queen".

"He's is not dead Anthony how why what happened just take me to the place where he died".

"Queen".

"Just fucking take me there Anthony", I looked at him.

"Please", I said softly he told Rick we will be back on my way to the place I notice we were heading towards his house then I saw the smoke and police everywhere I breathe stopped.

"Queen clam down ma", he parked the car I got out looking at the house burnt down Anthony held me as I cried out loudly.

"This can't be real Tony, I can't", I held onto him tightly.

"Please tell me what happened".

"He called me to meet at the house but when I got there cars were spreading out and the house was already burnt down I was on an hour away from the house if I got there in time".

"You can't blame yourself Anthony it's not your fault I can't believe this shit".

End of Flashback

And I refuse to believe that he's dead I just need to know why he wanted to meet up Anthony and what was the call about at dinner August wasn't one to miss family time so I knew this was really important I looked at Junior splitting imagine of his dad I kissed his cheeks

Fifteen Years Later

"Yo ma where you at", I heard Junior calling me he was always early from school he was a good kid August would be so proud of him.

"I'm in my room what you want", I smiled once I seen him.

"What's good ma where you going all dress up", he lay on my bed looking at me.

"I have business to take care of but I be back for dinner promise what about you what your plan for the evening".

"You know have my girl Keke come check me", he was well relax in my bed.

"Boy", he laughed standing up.

"Chill ma I'm kidding but you know your boy ain't ugly", he check himself out in the mirror.

"You aight".

"Aight ma I'm handsome I get that from pops", he boast I hugged him and kissed all over his cheeks.

"Ma chill I'm too grown for this now", I laughed walking out my room.

"Yo Junior we going to the club or what", I fold my hands looking at Augusta he smiled.

"Hey Aunty you know I'm playing chill give your boy a hug", he opens his arms coming to hug me

"No", he hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"You know you love your boys".

"Unfortunately".

"Dammmn that hurt", both of them held there hearts so dramatic I rolled my eyes Augusta was Anthony son he's fifteen Junior is just a couple months older they are so much alike and look alike as well.

"Later boys I'll be back in time for us to make dinner okay".

"Be safe Aunty" I will.

"Love you ma".

"Love you too", I walked out man I love them so much I just miss my baby August just know I'll find you one day.