Charmer 1

He knew what he was getting himself into when he started seeing him. He'd heard the whispers, the comments.

"Hyunjin sleeps around."

"He's such a good lay though."

"Yeah, and no wonder. If I had a face like that, I'd fuck around too."

Minho wasn't a virgin or anything, but he didn't just date anyone. College was hard enough without any added drama. He wasn't promiscuous. And he'd turned the player down enough times to garner even more attention from it. But Hyunjin was just too charming. He'd said no to his advances for a whole month, and by the time he'd finally agreed to a date, the taller was almost salivating at the chance to get into his pants.

He'd made him get tested of course, surprised when it came back completely clean. After the first time they slept together Minho thought it would be over. Hyunjin would move onto the next one. But he was still tailing him, still calling him up every Thursday night and filling up his Saturdays. It was difficult to keep reminding himself that Hyunjin didn't REALLY like him.

Hyunjin didn't really like anyone.

"Hey. Can I come over tonight?" his voice was heaven on the phone. It was even better in person.

"No, I uh- I think you scarred my roommate last time you were over." Minho muttered, balancing five heavy books in his arms.

"Awww... can't you let me in after he goes to sleep?"

Every single time Hyunjin groaned or whined, it tightened Minho's stomach up.

"Afraid not. Look- I have to go. I'll just see you on Saturday like usual, okay?"

More whining. That growly quality his voice got when it hit a lower register made his toes curl up in his shoes. He was going to be late for his last class.

"Look, if you really want, we can grab coffee on Saturday morning or something. But I have to run. Text me later."

"Fine, fine. Go be smart or whatever." He could hear the smile on his voice. It sent a luke-warm chill up his spine.

They melded well together. It shouldn't have worked, but it did.

Minho held the power when they were around friends or acquaintances- demanding that the tall brunette go get him a drink or buy him a snack- and Hyunjin always let him. Even going as far as to cower in feigned fear when the shorter would make a face of disappointment.

But when they were alone.

Well.

Minho was often just a little scared of the intensity of the switch. It mixed so easily with his arousal though, he rarely paid attention to it. Hyunjin was controlling, demanding, and cruel in the best way.

"Faster Min. I know you can go faster than that." He'd goad with his plush mouth reddened from how long he'd been kissing him, tonguing over the pulse point at his throat. And Minho would heed his command. They'd fall apart together, two or three times in a Saturday before the shorter would kick him out, giving his roommate apologetic faces.

And still, he'd hear people talking- even though they'd made it almost a month.

So he really shouldn't have been surprised when he caught him with that girl in his arms. But they were fucking in the back of the library like animals!

At least he could feel good about being right. That was something. Wasn't it?

Suddenly, Hyunjin lifted his head and his eyes turned black as coal. Minho practically swallowed his tongue. His eyes were still black, even after he blinked a few times.