i. prologue

chapter one prologue

the loud, overbearing music played as ajuuki walked around the sweaty bodies. she tugged at the bottom of her black skintight skirt as she felt air swooping up between the gap.

"shit.." she mumbled, as she felt a heel step on her bare feet. her feet were in pain from the heels, as a piece of glass had slipped into one of them which caused her to have her black heels in her hand. some song by g-eazy began to play as she scratched her scalp in desperation. she had no idea where she was going, as long as it was out of this full living room.

she had the certain urge to do something she knew she couldn't do in public, and her nose began to itch out of excitement. she pushed the bodies away as she reached a room with a closed door, and without knocking, she gripped onto the doorknob and threw the door open. cool air hit her in the face as she stumbled into the all white and blue themed room, getting a quick view of it. she shoved the door closed and placed her head onto it. she was a sexually frustrated 19 year old college student in crazy highschoolers-mixed-with-college-kids party.

she turned on her cut up heels towards the front of the room, and limped over to the white and blue bed, throwing herself on it. she played with the strap of her croptop as she stared up at the ceiling. that was, until the door interrupted her train of thought. she proped herself up on her elbows, her breasts threatening to spill out the small, yet secure top. in walked a sweaty, tatted up guy who looked about 20, and had the cutest face ajuuki had ever seen. she straighted out her hair as she sat up straight, an awkward silence as the two observed one another.

"um.. i'll just go.." the boy began, until ajuuki stood up frantically. although she went inside the room to be alone, she didn't want to do what she was planning on doing alone. smoking alone was never the best feeling for her. she enjoyed the conversations with the opposing person, as though they would lead to further actions; talking in different ways. she sighed as the boy released his grip onto the doorknob.

"do you.. do you smoke anything?" she stammered out. why ajuuki felt so nervous, was beyond her. but she did want his company, honestly. an old song by drake began to play as she reached over to the bed for her bag. his eyes dropped down to her lowerback, as he goggled over her amazing figure. right away, he knew she wasn't a highschooler. definitely not. and plus, she offered to smoke. he was definitely willing to stay.

"hell yeah." he semi-cheered, walking over to the rolling chair that was randomly placed in the room. she ended up pulling out a fancy looking hookah pen, and a charger for the pen.

"no weed?" he questioned, rubbing his hands together. ajuuki shook her head, fiddling with the pen as her long nails didn't allow her to properly start it. the boy chuckled as he bit his lip in anticipation. throughout the entire party, he's been bugging his friends for not allowing him to bring a blunt or a pack. or even a hookah pen himself. but instead of going against his younger crew, he decided on following their 'rules' and ended up with a shot and a can of soda throughout the whole night.

"i only came with what's legal at the moment, babe." she replied, making the boy lick his lips. she finally got it to start, since it was brand new, and tested it out. a large puff of smoke emerged from her lips as she released it, closing her eyes due to the smooth relaxation. the boy watched her in awe, since he always did enjoy watching a "bad bitch" take a puff. even if it wasn't weed. she licked her lips and smiled, passing the pen over to the boy.

"i'm ajuuki, by the way." she added, remembering that she forgot to state the most important thing. she fixed her position to lay on her stomach, shutting her legs and lifting her feet up and down.

"nathan. but i go by skate or nate if you serious." he said, his deep voice coming out more and more. ajuuki flipped her hair behind her shoulder as she watched the gorgeous boy release multiple large o's from his lips. he held the pen back to ajuuki, as she took a long puff and did a smooth french inhale. skate watched, his hand resting on his jaw as he was slumped in the swirly chair.

"what brings you here, to some college/high school party ma?" skate questioned. ajuuki had come here for a reason not even she knew. her dormmate, pierrie, had begged ajuuki to come with her, since the other day's party was a bust. aside from that, she wasn't even able to get laid. it's as if that's the only reason she ever bothers to go to a party anymore. have sex, lead him on, then leave him. she doesn't seem to care for anyone elses feeling, aside from her own, and pierrie's. she didn't dare say her mother or father. they didn't care for her for about 5 years, so why care for them for five more years?

"bestfriend forced me. plus, i like, haven't gotten laid in about a week. anticipation was killing me." she said sarcastically. skate stiffled a laugh as the room was clouded with smoke, and placed the pen down on the bed.

"what about you?" ajuuki searched his appareance, and he was dressed rather nice, although very simple. a white teeshirt, gold chain, a letterman jacket, some deep blue ripped skinny jeans, and hightop nike air forces. his hair looked soft, and finger-run-through-able. she bit her lip, as skate explained why he got there, which quite frankly, ajuuki didn't care for. she slid her feet across the bed and infront of her, sitting straight up. interrupting skate midsentence, she stood up, rather anxious.

"look, do you have a girlfriend?" she bluntly asked, honestly not caring whether or not he does. she isn't her problem. as ruthless as that sounds, it was the truth to her.

"nah, babygirl. why?" he asked. skate licked his lips, looking at her now full on figure, and practically drooled.

it took a lot of him not to just toss her on the bed and dick her down until her brain falls out. it took a lot of him not to just rip her shirt off and motorboat her until her nipples turn white. it took a lot of him to not throw her on the random bed and pull her hair and arch her back until she's physically AND mentally destroyed. it took a lot.

"because i can't take this anticipation anymore." she moaned, straddling herself on nate, and immidiately attacking his empty, vulnerable neck.

-

both sweaty bodies stood entangled on the wall, foreheads pressed against eachothers, and ajuuki's ass pressed against the cold wall, yet her back wasn't. her breasts moved up and down, as she struggled to breathe. skate had went through one of the best fucks he's ever had, and the same goes for ajuuki. she's never cried during sex, let's put it that way; and it wasn't because of pain. skate stared into her glossy eyes, as she traced the rose tattoo he had. he went in for a kiss, until she pressed herself away from him and to the area of the ground where her clothes were thrown.

"quick question, ma." he hesitated. ajuuki pulled her panties up, facing a half naked skate who was already buttoning his jeans. she took out a quick wedgie and adjusted her panties in the back as she turned her focus towards the boy.

"yeah, daddy?" she asked. skate almost went off on the nickname she was calling him throughout their entire little, 'session' since she knew it got to him. his eyes averted towards the clock and back at an ajuuki who was pulling her skirt up. the time read 2:33 am. the music was still playing, and people were still outside. and the only reason both hormonal college students knew that was by the multiple run in's by about seven different people. five being a group of skate's friends, and two being pierrie, and a guy ajuuki had sex with once. talk about awkward.

"who else are you with?" he asked. he was in his feelings, to admit it. he felt some type of way towards her. especially since one, they most likely go to the same college, two, they had amazing sex, three, she gives amazing head, four, she's bad as fuck, five, she's a great person to talk to and she's beautiful, and six, she's an amazing rider. if you understand what that actually means. a taunting smirk rose to ajuuki's lips, as she realized the poor boy was too stuck on her pussy to realize that it meant not the slightest thing to ajuuki.

"worry about yourself babyboy." and with that, ajuuki, who had already put on her shoes, shirt, and grabbed all her stuff, touched the same golden doorknob she grabbed four hours ago, and left skate in the room by himself, completely shocked and confused.

-

THERES THE KINDA LONG FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW SHORT NATE BOOK THAT I PROMISEd I WOULD MAKE. EVER SINCE I FINISHEd UNKNOWN ND PUT LESBIAN ON HOLD, I WANTED SOMETHING COOL ASIDE FROM TEACHER KINK.

SO HERE IT IS LMFAOO.

NEXT I'LL DECIDE SOME OTHER SHIT WHENEVER I GET TO IT! BUT YEAH VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT OTHER AMAZING SHIT. ILY ALL.

BTDUBSS, THIS'LL ONLY BE LIKE, 10 CHAPTERS LONG, AND SLOW UPDATES SINCE ALL THE CHAPTER WILL BE SEMI-LONG. ILY.