iii. it's a date

fun fact: i'm writing this at 3:47am on a thursday night hA.
update: I finished writing this at 6:50 why did this take me 3 hrs you ask??? how about u ask the videos of cute puppies in my history!!1!1! puppies in my history!!1!1! ¯\_()_/¯

chapter three it's a date

9105859101 hey gorgeous
9105859101 we still up for tonight, right?

Ajuuki stared at her phone, instantly regretting giving Nate her number to begin with. She huffed in frustration, cringing as she texted back. She was feeling a bit vulnerable, chewing on her cereal she bought a few hours ago as her eyes looked out the dark window, and back at her screen. She shook her head, rolling her eyes and texting back after a long three minutes.

AJUUKI I guess ha, only if you're with it lol

She locked her phone, leaving it on her counter and walking over to the sink right across the table. Her long oversized shirt blew on and off her naked skin, as her she rubbed her wet hands across the back of it after finishing washing the bowl. She slowly walked back to her phone, sitting back on her chair and sitting in silence. She pressed her home button, seeing that Nate had texted back.

9105859101 of course I am, pick you up at 8. Wear a dress (two eyes emoji)

She looked at the time shown on her phone, seeing that she had around two hours to get ready. She was prepared. So prepared to just say no, lay in bed, and do something other than go on a date with her fucking hook up, like maybe even masturbate, watch movies, eat the junk food she bought today. Just do something else. After texting him her address, she groaned, getting up and trudging towards the bathroom. Her long shirt was slipped over her head, as she adjusted the water, and began thinking about things, about how she was breaking her own boundaries, and how much she regrets saying yes. She started thinking about the reason she is the way she is with guys, and the person who caused it all to happen. She started thinking about Jack.

"Are we even allowed to be in here?" He complained, making Ajuuki roll her eyes and nudge his shoulder. She stopped the car abruptly, the darkness of the empty tunnel overtaking her ability to clearly see Gilinsky's scowling face.

"Oh man up. Atleast we get to fuck in peace here." She smirked, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning her thick body towards Gilinsky's. It was a Friday Night, and with only a week left in school, and more than 6 months of sexual tension, today would be the last time Ajuuki and Gilinsky could have sex. He would be going off to the University of Los Angeles for college, and Ajuuki would be heading to University of Southern California. He copied her actions, smacking her ass as he followed her to the backseat of his jeep.

"You know," he began, as he took off his football jersey, "I let you drive my car, not take me out to the middle of no where," his lips were soon attatched to Ajuuki's, as she moaned and giggled in delight, "and try to fuck me." His raspy voice vibrated against her soft skin, making her push him down on the seat and straddle him with sudden dominance. Jack's hand slyly went up further inside her skirt, reaching the rim of her underwear and rubbing small, yet rough circles against her clit. Ajuuki tried to hide her moans, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she began fiddling with the button on his jeans.

"I'm sure that's-shit.. that's the definition of a 'you up?' text, babe." She said, as she successfully managed to lower Jack's pants enough to her liking. He had stopped teasing her, his hands now gripping her thick thighs letting her do what she wants to do. His eyes watched her with lust, and interest. He had taken an interest in Ajuuki ever since freshman year, wanting to be in the exact position he's in now, and has been in on multiple occasions.