🕐Science Fiction Winners 🎉

JUDGE: _xeesoo 

1st) RowanCarver 
Book: King Eden 

In the midst of an intergalactic war for Earth's freedom, the Lord of a post-apocalyptic kingdom must rescue her son from the Martians, a dangerous race of cybernetic warriors who wish to claim her homeland for themselves.

*****

King Eden is the Lord of the Aurelian district, one of many post-apocalyptic tribes of Earth's survivors. These survivors call themselves Ancients, and Eden is among their infamous rulers. Legends cannot express her skill as a warrior, but the stories about her ruthless past secure her title as King.

A centuries-old war ravages her homeland. The Ancients face the Martians, a greedy society of wealthy refugees who outlasted Earth's apocalypse on Mars. Their biodome colonies have become unsustainable, and their Minister vows to claim the Earth for his people's sake. He will stop at nothing to bring King Eden's reign to an end.

When the Martians capture her son, Eli, King faces a devastating choice: rally her forces and attack the Martians at the expense of her soldiers and her people's security, or abandon her country to rescue him, breaking her vows as a Lord. Imprisonment, execution, and the annihilation of her tribe are just a few of the consequences she faces if she fails.

Victory requires sacrifice, defeat promises the destruction of everything King holds dear. But the Ancients are a fearsome race, and King is no stranger to an impossible fight.

[70,000 words]

Cover Art by -wanderes
Banner Art by myie_laura

Mature for violence, language, and gore

2nd) Iskipp_U 
Book: James Knight: Teenage Superhuman - Book 1

BOOK ONE - Being Super is the New Normal

After gaining abilities at six, sixteen-year-old James Everett Knight wants nothing more than a normal life. Still, being a superhuman isn't all it's cracked up to be and hiding his powers from people around him, especially his father, makes things even worse. When mysterious supers emerge in Phoenix, Arizona, James must fight his feelings to defend his family and the city while navigating life as a teenage superhuman. However, after discovering a treatment that Samual Knight has been researching for years, James' enemies intend to take away his powers for good to carry out a much worse evil plan.

I intended this series for ages 14 and older.

3rd) ostromn 
Book: Garden of Embers

Lightholder mages live by many rules. Among these: younger twins must die for the good of all.

In this sequel to Beneath Devouring Eyes, Domi, a fifteen-year-old apprentice sorcerer, has just learned the terrible secret that he is the younger twin brother of the world's most powerful wizard and was abandoned at birth in order to save his life. Worse, his mere existence threatens not only his brother's safety but the lives of every person on the planet.

For Domi's twin brother is the Princeps Worldholder, a wizard whose royal magic defends and maintains the world, and Domi's illicit magic naturally interferes with his brother's health and sorcery. If the Princeps dies, magic itself could be destroyed, and the world that depends on it could crumble.

The twins find themselves in a race against time to save magic, the world, and each other. But what does it mean to survive, and what is the price of existence?

*~*~*~*

This is the 2nd book of the 2-book series by Sasha Ostrom, Beneath Devouring Eyes.

Set in a distant world orbiting a red dwarf star, the series walks the line between fantasy and science fiction as readers and characters journey together to slowly uncover the astonishing nature and origin of Lightholder magic.

Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats! If you want your stickers, DM me (LadyOfWaterLilies)!