✟Supernatural/Fantasy Winners 🎉

JUDGE(S): SPIANAFORESTARMY & kookiebunnyandbear24 

1st) ostromn 
Book: Beneath Devouring Eyes

❝An abandoned boy and a grieving prince find themselves caught in a web of danger and mystery...

Domi, a young thief born without magic in a distant world controlled by sorcerers, just wants to survive on the streets. But first, he has to survive his next job.

Daedalus, a young royal, just wants to do his duty and guard the Trellis, the ancient magical device that protects the world. But something is wrong with his magic.

No one can avoid the coming reckoning. The magic holding the world together is beginning to fail. And beyond the Trellis's weakening protection, a dangerous ancient power waits.

Domi and Daedalus face a future neither boy imagined. Will they rise to the occasion? Or will the world around them crumble?

*~*~*~*

This is the 1st book of the 2-book series by Sasha Ostrom, Beneath Devouring Eyes.❞

2nd) ZianDutt 
Book: Poison Among Shadows

❝|| 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 ||

With poison running through veins, she has to defeat the shadows that await her.

Zehreen Vaika has always lived in a country plagued by a foreign rule. Member of a rebel syndicate and niece to a ruthless queen, she is quick on her feet to eliminate any threats that loom over her motherland.

Until her aunt betrays her. When Zehreen's syndicate is ripped away from her by her own blood, she is pushed into a journey of tribulations. With enemies drawing closer to a queendom that has resisted their imperialism for decades, Zehreen has no choice but to warn its queen of the danger. But as she trudges further into the maneuverings of the tyrannical rulers, she faces more foes than she is prepared for.

A murderess spy. A former soldier. An abdicated queen. A vengeful fugitive.

Fire in their eyes and fury in their heart, to save their nation from its impending doom, all of them must stick together against all odds.

𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 @𝗟𝘂𝗲𝘂𝗿_𝗹𝗮𝗩𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲❞

3rd) elizabethjanehatts 
Book: The Mountains of Ebbon

❝After being banished from her hometown for being lesbian. Elowen finds herself in a thunderstorm in the open water. Shipwrecked on a full moon, Elowen ends up in the Elven Realm in the Kingdom of Valdis. Valdis is being ravaged by a blight that is killing thousands of Elves. Rescued by the Queen of Valdis herself, Elowen agrees to help Lilja find the cure.

In her newfound chosen family Elowen will stop at nothing to help them. Even if that means dying. Both Lilja and Elowen know that if a cure for the blight is not found thousands of people will suffer. With the Queen of Ardour being the number one suspect Lilja and Elowen plan to start a war against the other Kingdom. Will Lilja and Elowen be able to unravel the mystery of the blight that spans hundreds of years? Even with a blooming romance in their midst?❞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats! If you want your stickers, DM me (LadyOfWaterLilies)!