the makeover.

abby shows up to my house the next morning with her jeep. luke had a jeep. that was the jeep that we used to talk all night and stuff our faces with pizza in after the parties... oh the parties. luke and i were the so called "power couple." the couple people talk about in movies. the quarterback and the "star cheerleader". i loved that about us. how everywhere we went we would get people's gazes. good or bad, we didn't care. we had each other.

abby sprints to our front door and rings the doorbell as soon as she could catch her breath. my mom calls my name.

"molly!! abby is here to see you. come out of your room to say hi!"

i drag myself out of my bed and trudge over to the door. my mascara is all over my face and my hair is messily tied back in a ponytail. i have luke's sweatshirt on.

abby looks me up and down. "no. you are not about to be looking like this after that bitch broke up with you."

"don't remind me." i say looking down towards my feet.

she walks past me and into my room. i follow her, dragging my feet along with me. i watch her pull out my party outfits and run into my drawer to grab my makeup remover and my pink nail polish.

she tells me, "sit."

i walk over to my fluffy, pink chair and sit down. she looks me up at down and states plainly, "this is going to take a while."