The Hellfire Club

Y/n's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my irritating alarm clock. "Another day" I say sighing, slightly wishing I never woke up. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. "You're finally awake." My brother (Dustin Henderson) said in an exaggerated tone of voice. "Good morning" I said, I then went to the pantry and got out my favourite cereal, I could hear Dustin rambling on about something but I wasn't listening because I was still half asleep. "Helloooo?" Dustin called out to me, I still didn't answer. After I ate my breakfast I went back to my room and changed into an AC/DC shirt with a black and white checkered flannel, ripped jeans and converses, I then brushed my teeth and grabbed my skateboard, "I'm leaving" I told Dustin. "Hey wait how am I suppose to get to school?!" "I don't know, just ride your bike to school or something." "Mum usually drives me to school." "Well I'm not mum, wait where is she anyways?" I asked "She went on a trip to France, remember?" Dustin replied "yeah sure." I said "you don't do you?" Dustin asked "Nope and I don't care." I said while walking out of the front door.
Time skip to the start of school
I went to my first class which was Maths, man I hate math. I was last to walk into class. "You're late, again." Mrs. Peabody said "I know" I said blankly. I then sat next to a boy I have been admiring for the last couple of weeks. He has curly brown hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile, his name is Gareth. He's also in a club, the same one Dustin is in, it's a D&D club called Hellfire.
Time skip to lunch (bc I'm lazy)
I sat down at a table with only me on it reading the book 'Blood Meridian', I didn't even eat my lunch because school lunch is disgusting. "Y/n!" I heard Dustin call "What??" I turned to look at him to find him sitting at the Hellfire table with Mike and some other people on it (including Gareth) "Why do you always sit alone? Come sit with us!" He said excitedly, "Ugh fine.." I sat down next to Dustin, I just went on reading my book because I knew all they were going to talk about was the Hellfire club.
Gareth's POV:
There she sat, the most beautiful girl in Hawkins... Y/n Henderson. I just sat there staring at her until she looked up and made eye contact, I was internally screaming. "So... we may have to postpone the D&D event tonight..." Mike said "WHAT?!" I screamed with the rest of the group, Eddie sat there shook but all I could think about was Y/n