D&D

A/n: I'm going to change the pronouns to they/them so it can fit anyone reading this! Have a lovely day or night:)
Y/n's POV:
I sat there watching the commotion at the table when suddenly a thought popped into my mind, "Hey how about I fill in for Lucas?And maybe join the club?" Everyone at the table went silent and then they all bursted out laughing. I've never felt more humiliated. "Hey why can't we give them a chance? If they do good they can join our club!" Gareth said. Eddie sat there he then said "Y/n will you give us a minute." "Sure?" I replied. I walked back to the empty table and continued to read my book but all I was focused on was Gareth standing up for me, Eddie walked up to my table after a few minutes and announced "okay, we have all agreed tonight can be a trial, if you do well you can join our club." "Thanks, I guess..." "meet us at the school in the abandoned History classroom at 5pm." The bell rang and everyone started to leave the cafeteria. I spotted Gareth and started to walk towards him.
Gareth's POV:
I started to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria when someone tapped me on the back, it was Y/n "Hey Gareth, I just want to say thank you for standing up for me." "No problem" I said, smiling , they smiled back and I felt warmth, their smile was beautiful. They looked at my hands and then said "wow I love your rings!" They're beautiful, reads, they skates AND they're  kind, they're is perfect! "Oh, thank you." I replied "No problem." They said "you can have one if you want." I said "No no it's alright." "I insist, I have a lot of rings anyways." "Okay then." They said. I handed them one of my rings, they slid it on their finger and said "once again, thank you." Then they walked off.
Time skip to the end of school
Y/n's POV:
I skated home feeling happier than ever. When I arrived at home Dustin was already there "How did you get here so quickly?" I asked "Mrs. Wheeler drove me home because she actually cares about me." "If you're talking about this morning, I was helping you become more of a responsible person." I said making up an excuse
"Right." Dustin said not buying it. "Anyways y/n you need to get ready for the D&D event tonight!" Dustin said. "How do I get ready for D&D?" I wondered "well do you remember how to play?" "Obviously! I was the person who taught you and all your friends how to play." I said "okay then. You're going to need to change." "Change?" "Here" he handed me a Hellfire shirt and then I said "Is Eddie going to be okay with me wearing this." "Who cares" Dustin said, I gave him a confused look because Dustin looks up to Eddie as royalty. "What?" He asked "I never knew you would ever say that about Eddie." I said dramatically "haha very funny." Dustin said Sarcastically.
Time skip to 5pm
Dustin and I arrive at the school and there was a massive crowd but they weren't going to the D&D event, they were going to the basketball game which Lucas is playing in. We walk through the crowd and go to the old history classroom. We were the last ones to arrive. "Ah look who finally arrived, Dustin and his accomplice, Y/n." Eddie said with a weird voice "yeah, yeah, yeah let's get this over with."
Time skip to almost the end of the event
"Y/n do you think you can roll a 20 for a crit hit?" Dustin asked "Most likely" I replied "well it's your choice, are you going to risk it?" Mike asked "You know what, f*ck it, let's do this!" I said confidently "Dustin passed me the D20, I then rolled it, everything felt like it was going in slow-mo and then it happened... "20!" I yelled we all started jumping up and down. I did it! I defeated Vecna!! Gareth and I hugged and then I realised what happened, I quickly pulled away and then turned a ruby red colour. "Well done Y/n, welcome to the club!" Eddie said cheerfully.