Slow burn.

Eddies POV

God, my head was turning, realizing I just met my old best friend, again, but still I was on the lunch table yelling at that guy Jason and his friends, and the idiots who loved partying, they were bastards.
But for some reason I couldn't process all of this, I decided to talk to her.
I wondered how to all day, until it was time for-

Ruby's POV

D&D, I was forced to do it but was still excited.
I was walking to the place early, when I heard steps behind me.
I swung around to look who it was, and I saw Eddie.
"Oh hey!" I spoke before thinking I didn't know this man, I didn't know what to talk to him about.
"Hey, Where are you off to?"
"Uhm Mike invited me to D&D? I've played it before but I'm not so sure about this."
" Mike invited you, to D&D?" He questioned, obviously shocked.
"Yup.
"Well I'll catch you up on the rules and how to play really quickly."
We walked into the little shed-like place and he started teaching me how to play.
"Uhm, Ruby we need to talk."
"Yeah eddie?"
" uhm, we've met before, actually we were best friends before."
"What?"
"Yeah, uhm before everything with your dad, we were best friends, I'm not sure you remember very well but, you know."
And suddenly I felt like my chest was collapsing, I couldn't breath, how did I not know, how couldn't I know?
My dad, Eddie, best friends, death, all of it was too much, then my eyes couldn't be held up.

Eddies POV

Her breathing sped up, she was sweaty, she had passed out, now I really didn't know what to do, should I call her parents, but I don't know there phone number, should I take her to the nurse, yes, I should take her to the nurse, I picked her up, and ran as fast as I could to the nurses through every hallway.
"It looks like she had an anxiety attack, she should be ok, but just take her home Eddie." The nurse spoke.
I didn't know where she lived so I decided to just take her to my house.
I grabbed her like she was a bride and put her in the passenger seat of my van, I walked around the front, and sat in the drivers seat.
The drive was silent, no music no talking.
When we finally got to my trailer I got her out of the car.
She was still limp, that scared me.
This was all my fault, I shouldn't have brought it up.
I sat her onto my bed then layed her down and took her shoes off, then tucked her in, I went to watch a movie as I felt an arm grab out.
"Don't go..please."
she said as she tugged at my arm about to reach out her other arm to grab the back of my shirt to pull me back down.

Authors note, remember this a slow burn or it's gonna try to be so.. and another short chapter.