Prologue and Concert

Keade POV 

Prologue:I have always been so swamped with work that romance and family were always on the back of my mind. My dad would always ask when a grand baby would come and I have never had a exact answer for him. I feel bad but yet I don't at the same time. I need my work to be done and done right first. Yet in my heart I know it will be close to my time to start a family of my own.

Story:

I got this great opportunity to play a gala to raise money for bone cancer but that's not the reason half of the people will show up. There going to show off to see me play and donate a quarter of a million dollars to the actual cause without knowing what it actually is. My manager told me I could invite a few special guests. I don't know people that well so I chose some folks I know that would actually care about the reason we are having the gala in the first place. 

Once everyone finally enters the concert hall I sit on my stool. I breath in and breath out as slow as I can. Trying to get my nerves on the down low. As I am paying I think to myself "Your doing it. Your doing it." Like I am playing at my first gala. Song after song this rush of happiness keeps on flowing.

The concert ends with a round of applauds come around like every concert. I have a smile on my face like every time. I look in the crowd. I see Kiato Momota. The famous astronaut who got a job at nasa at 16 years old! He is looking at me smiling and clapping along with the rest of the people. Surprisingly he is the only person who actually looks like he loved my performance. Maybe it's because I had a crush on him in my teens?  My heart warms up in a way that hasn't happened before.