The Bench

Kaito POV

I'm outside of the gala sitting on a lonely bench. "I don't want to see these people" I mumble under my breath. I can't shake the feeling of seeing her on stage. She was so elegant and graceful. I replay the concert in my head for a bit. Not noticing that someone joined me on the bench. I turn my head around and see her. Kaede right next to me with a drink in tail and a cigarette lite up.

"Want one?" She asks as she holds a carton of cigarettes. 

"Sure." 

I take one from her box and pull out my own lighter and light my cigarette.

"Don't you openly talk about the dangers or smoking?" Kaede chuckles.

"Yep, I do." I laugh.

We both chuckle and look down on the ground.

She reaches out for a hand shake.

"Kaede Akamatsu." She says.

"Kaito Momota." I say when I reach out my hand.

"Concerts stress me out. That's why I smoke afterwords. Too bad I'm wanting to start a family." She tells me.

"So you want to start a family." I ask her.

"Yep. I just want to be a mom. I had a amazing mom and I want to be like her." She explains.

"You'll be a great mom." I tell her.

" I don't have anyone who wants to be with me. People think I'm spoiled or that I can by myself a husband. I want the real thing." She tells me before taking a hit of her cigarette.

"I see where your coming from. I've been too the moon three times and I can't find myself one girl." I tell her

"Who wouldn't want to be with you? Your one of the smartest guys alive. Your good with money and your handsome!" She informs me.

"You really think so?" I question.

"Yes! I had your posters on my wall when I was 16." She lets me know. I can tell her face is red and she is embarrassed.

I chuckle as my stomach turns. We both lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet as she drops her cigarette and I drop mine. I put my hand on her hip and she wraps her hands around me. We let go quickly both blushing.

"Wanna make this a two time thing?" I ask. 

She kisses me passionately as I kiss her back. All the butterflies keep fluttering. I can tell she feels the same way.

"This is amazing." I think to myself.