First Day / getting ready

POV: It is your first day at your new school in middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania.

Technically it's everyone's first day of the school year so you are hoping that you won't be the only new kid.

It's still crazy to you that you are starting 8th grade, it feels like you just started 6th grade yesterday.

Your parents gave you the option to stay back in your hometown, Philadelphia, with your grandparents so you can finish middle school at your old school.

Although the offer was very generous you decided to move with your parents to this new town so you can make some friends before highschool.

Most kids your age would have killed for that kind of opportunity but not you.

It's not like you had any real friends at that school anyway.

You are just too misunderstood, those posers back in Philly aren't real Emos like you they were just posers 🙄.

Plus by staying in Philly you would be missing your real bestfriends, your moms.

They are emo ally's to you so in return you are straight ally's for them.

You support my lesbian moms but you swear you are straight.

I mean you find girls pretty but you would never date one.

Anyways, you pick out this outfit to hopefully help you impress the other emo kids and make friends with them.

So cute UWU.