Betrayal

You have now been in school for a week.

Nothing much has happened with Mr.s expect for that fact that he just randomly growls out of nowhere which you find really hot.

He's still on your mind 24/7.

You have tried to get over him because you know you can never date him, but that growl always gets you.

Anyways you were prepared for another normal day but when you walked in you saw something truly horrific.

You gasp emoly

You saw Jade wearing this outfit:

You angerly stomp up to her with your 8 inch platform boots

"What the hell are you wearing," you exclaimed

"I just wanted to try out a new aesthetic. Plus maybe if I dress more normal then I can get more friends,"
She said as if she had done nothing wrong.

You just stood their silent because you were genuinely shocked.

She really thought this would be a big deal!

You should have trusted your gut when you thought she was a poser.

Your rage turns into sadness and you scurrying into the bathroom and start crying.

You hear Jade come in after you calling out your name but you feet up and stay silent until she eventually goes away.

It's a good thing you are going to tech ed, maybe seeing Mr.S will cheer you up.

Today was a silent working period which made it worse because you were just alone with your thoughts.

You start to sniffle and you hold back your tears.

Suddenly you hear a familiar whisper in your ear.

"Bestie you are looking extra emo today, is everything okay," says Mr.s

"Yeah I'm fine," you assure him

"Yk you can talk to me right, I'm an empath," he uttered sincerely

"No really im fine," you restate

(In case you haven't noticed you weren't actually fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)