Wonder

Capricious feelings, with a capricious people.

 I always wonder if that thing really can happened? Minds speak. That thing is true? Smile could hide a thousand feeling. An "I'm okay" also do that too. Different consider as unique? A simple thing a human did, can change the world? Nobody's actually wanted to be different. They're all wanted the same. Just because the 'unique' word seems special right? It sounds beautiful, wonderful just to make we don't feel insecure of our differences. There's something I know that, people comfort themselves with a beautiful word, but still in a same meaning. Isn't it sad? We are all just a fool. We acted to be a smart in our own life, closing the eyes of a 'fool'. Denying it. 

Innocent, smart, pretty, clean

It such beautiful words aren't they? Sadly, those words never described anyone. We can be like that if we wanted. If don't, we do the opposite. Times. Yes, there's a certain times when we can act like that. We're humans, so that was what we're meant to be. We're never born as those beautiful words. We became. That's how's life going.

"We must feel the physical pain of this world because the only way that we can truly learn is through experience," 

                                                                                                          -Lilith from K-12 (The Film)

A/N

Not really recommend the movie, because it has a lot of uncomfortable scene for certain people. But Melanie Martinez.. I adore her, K-12 was written by her, the songs, and mostly directed by her. I love the costume so much, it's a bops. The uncomfortable scenes was a lot because I just found out that the genre of the movie was fantasy horror. She's so humble when she uploaded the movie officially and free on YT. Her voice and the songs written by her really based on what reality was shown. Especially when it was about school. So yeah, this line really, I said I should  write it down fast hehe.