𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗴 - Chapter 27: Joke

The two burst into a series of giggles while lying on the floor. All along, they were just being silly with each other. It almost felt like they were friends.

"Are you done?" Irene took slow deep breaths, trying to calm down. "Why did you bring me in here?"

Ji-Woon hummed. "Cuz' why not?" His gaze was sincere, "We both need to shower, anyway."

We- What?! The girl knew where his mind was going. Her face turned a bright red as the idol continued to tease her.

"Why don't we save some water, hm?" He started caressing her hips, "Don't you agree?"

She would be lying if she refused. -but it still felt wrong. Very wrong. "We aren't even a couple! Why are you just-"

"Just what~?" He smirked at her shyness.

She let out a frustrated sigh. "I said no."

Ji-Woon scoffed, frowning. "You're boring."

Irene faked a gasp, "You take that back!"

"Oh, Irene..." His lips ghosted her earlobe, "I can't take back what's true."

She pushed his face away and wriggled out of his grasp. Walking out of the bathroom, "You'll regret that later."

"OH!" The Korean idol snatched the girl's wrists and pinned her against the back kitchen wall. "Is that a threat, I hear?"

"What? No! It was a joke!" Irene cringed away from Ji-Woon. "I- I swear! I didn't-"

"Oh, hush. I'm only teasing you." He released her arms. "The van's here."

Irene glanced out the window, "Oh." She jumped a few times, clapping her hands. "Great!"

Ji-Woon eyed the girl's puerile behavior, watching her practically skip to the van to help unload their orders.