𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓷 - Chapter 9: Slept Together

The image above is what it looks like inside the hotel room.

Irene woke up with a start in an unfamiliar room. It was fancy and modern. Almost like it had a Korean- Oh, crap! She jolted up, suddenly remembering everything that happened yesterday.

"Bad dream?"

She glanced to her right. Ji-Woon was in bed next to her. Wait! We slept together?! Panic settled in her mind. Oh, fuck! If Danny knew!

"I take the expression on your face as a no." He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Uh! No! No, I'm-"

"Surprised?" He smirked at the girl's red face.

"Y-yeah. I guess so." Glancing at her garments, "Say... Did you change my clothes?" She wasn't wearing anything she had in her bag. The soft silky shirt was similar to his, except a bright purple.

"I did." He said it with confidence. "Don't worry, I didn't look." He winked at her, smirking deviously.

Needless to say, Irene's face was red as can be. She looked away from him, her short black locks flipping over her purple eyes.

"Eolmana gwiyeoun~." (How cute~.) He shifted himself closer, wrapping his arms around her waist.

She squeaked like a mouse. Why was Ji-Woon hugging her?

"Hmmm. I guess we should have some breakfast." He rested his head on her shoulder. "Don't you agree with~?"

"I-I suppose so." She said, her stomach suddenly growling. "What do they have?"

"Anything you want~."