Friends with Benefits

Mature content

"We're going to be late," she panted but continued to ride her partner, intimately.

The man and woman already had multiple rounds that previous night but when she woke up, she still craved for one more before they started their day.

Holding her hips and helping her seek completion, the man below her thrust rapidly in the pace he knew she preferred.

"YES! Oh god! YES! There!" She screamed before he kissed her as she climaxed.

Sharing a smile, she got up and headed to the showers but was stopped by the man. "Hey," he whispered in a sexy voice.

Escorted into the bathroom, he placed her hands on the counter before he stepped behind her. Kissing her neck, down her spine before moving back up, he lined himself up then entered her. "Help me finish?"

She moaned.

"Watch yourself come."

*

Joo In-ah set up the presentation she was going to discuss in a few minutes. Most of the audience was already in the large meeting room she booked for this morning, but there was one department head that had not yet arrived.

"Where is he?!" A woman from the IT sales department muttered beside In-ah, who simply rolled her eyes.

Checking her watch, In-ah noted that there was still two minutes to the official start of the meeting. As the second hand of her watch closed in to one minute, she counted down, "3, 2, 1... and..."

The door slammed open and the over six-foot, smooth skinned, long haired man walked in.

"Good morning everyone!"

Lee Hoon, head of Sales, everyone's office crush and the man in the office reeks of sex whenever he walks in.

"Your hair is still wet," one of their colleagues commented.

Hoon licked his lips, seemingly thinking about something, before he replied, "I rushed my shower."

Joo In-ah fidgeted in her seat then cleared her throat. "Can we begin? I want to present these features quickly so that you can consider it for your clients."

"Ms. Joo is in a hurry. Let's listen," Hoon teased, sitting up straight before saluting her. "Ready, Ms. Joo."

Joo In-ah narrowed her eyes at Hoon. "Can I have a quick word with you, Mr. Lee?" As her assistant started the presentation, In-ah escorted Hoon to a side office for some privacy. "Can you stop being annoying?!"

"Nope."

"It's barely 9am."

"Didn't think there was a proper time to tease someone?" Hoon mused.

"Geesh," In-ah gritted her teeth. Slamming the door behind her, she headed back to take over the presentation. After an hour, she wrapped up the meeting. "Any questions?"

Hoon raised his hand. "Can we still change the colors of the windows on the program?"

"The colors?!" In-ah repeated.

"Yes. Maybe something more aligned with our corporate logo?" Hoon suggested.

Realizing it was a reasonable suggestion, In-ah conceded. "We'll look into it."

Later on, In-ah was working on the update. "You're not yet headed home?" Hoon asked, checking his watch. "It's late."

"I noticed some other improvements I could make when I was updating what you requested," she replied.

"Alright. I'll head home then," Hoon said. "I'll be home. On the couch. Doing nothing. Just home."

In-ah's eyes darted to the almost empty office. "Can you be less obvious?!"

"What?! I just said I'm headed home," Hoon teased. Dropping his voice, he asked, "Will I see you tonight?"

"We barely slept," In-ah pointed out.

Hoon nodded. "So... will I see you again... soon?"

In-ah let out a shaky breath.

Sleeping with a colleague was something she had planned to avoid, but now that she had a taste of Lee Hoon, she was certain that resisting was out of the question.

"Pick me up at the corner," she whispered back.

They were both doing this casually. He was there and convenient and in close proximity so he could fulfil the needs of her body. That was it.

Really.

No, she wasn't going to admit that she was starting to miss him on the nights that they weren't together.

No, she wasn't going to admit that she was already liking his character traits that she was discovering the longer they were in this entanglement.

No, she wasn't going to complicate things with being seriously commitment with someone.

No.

Lee Hoon was a warm body, with a handsome face and was amazing in bed.

That was it.

Really.

As she slid into his passenger seat and he gave her a bedimpled smile, she reminded herself that no, she wasn't swooning and her heart wasn't fluttering.

It was lust.

Pure and simple.

"I got you the tea you like. We can have that before we turn in tonight," Hoon told her as he navigated the streets to his apartment. "I also got you the jam you like putting on your toast for breakfast."

No, her heart wasn't going to flutter.

Lust.

Pure and simple.