Friends with Benefits (3)

Slightly Mature

"Hoon!"

Surprised at the demand in her voice, Lee Hoon stopped playing with his hair in the bathroom mirror and headed out to find a pissed Joo In-ah. "What?" he asked, eyes-wide looking innocent.

Joo In-ah was momentarily distracted at the site of this man clad only in a towel

Joo In-ah was momentarily distracted at the site of this man clad only in a towel. They had been casually seeing each other for over three months now and his attractiveness could still stun her silent.

Remembering her issue, she held up the empty tub and asked, "Did you finish my ice cream again?!"

Hoon suddenly turned sheepish. "Well, it's yummy! You should buy more and keep them out of my sight!"

"This is MY house!" In-ah pointed out. "Where do you want me to keep them?!"

Hoon crowded her, hugging her from behind and started placing pecks on her face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, In-ah. I'm sorry."

"Get off me!" In-ah lied, trying to push him away but letting a few giggles escape because his actions were tickling her. "You're so annoying."

"Did you want the ice cream for kinky play tonight?" he asked, kissing her earlobe. "I'll buy some to replace it."

In-ah shook her head. "No, I feel bad that's why I needed comfort food."

Hoon gazed at her face in concern. "What's wrong?"

In-ah sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist before leaning her head on his bare chest. "I didn't get the promotion. I really thought I'd make it this round."

Guiding her to the couch, Hoon pulled them down and cuddled with her.

"Don't you want to dress first?" In-ah asked.

Hoon shrugged. "What for? You'll get me naked soon enough again. I don't want to waste energy."

In-ah rolled her eyes then settled in his arms. "Why do you always smell so nice?"

"Cologne."

She snorted. "No. Even before you put cologne, you smell nice. Even after sex, when you're all sweaty, you smell nice."

"I sweat cologne," he replied joking. Tightening the hug, he asked, "Stop complimenting me. I'll sleep with you regardless. Now, tell me about the promotion."

In-ah sighed again then explained how her profile and work achievements were close to the other employee who was promoted. "But I think the edge is that the other person's projects brought in more money for the company."

"Next time, it will be your turn. I'll sell your projects more," Hoon promised, making In-ah smile. Moving, so that he hovered over her, he kissed her gently. "I'll get that ice cream for you."

"Yah! No! Stay here! Hug me some more," she demanded, pulling on the towel which caused it to drop. "Oops!" she teased. "Guess you can't leave then."

They did buy that ice cream tub... much, much later.