Friends with Benefits (2)

A/N: Hi again! Forgot to mention that this book won't have long and multiple chapters. I'm hoping for 5 chapters per prompt, at most, with some probably just one post. Pairings may or may not be similar to the After Dark pairings, but it is highly likely that another Min Tae Gu x Baek Jang-mi prompt because they will always have a special place with me. 💕

That said, I'm starting off with Hoon and In-ah because I always wondered what if they had a more playful start since this is more aligned to their movie personalities.

So here we go...

Mature content towards the end. You can skip that part if you are a minor or uncomfortable with those themes.

—-

Lee Hoon had dinner plans with the sales team and that meant he was going to be out late to have drinks with them as well. Joo In-ah could have gone out with her girlfriends, but after dinner, she decided to head home. She needed to catch up on sleep, after all.

Settling in bed, she giggled at the thought.

She was always quite comfortable with herself and she grew up to be acquainted, and thoroughly enjoyed, with sexual pleasures. Previous boyfriends did not understand her — or at least they did until they could not keep up with her appetites and shamed her for her desires.

Once, she fell in love deeply and almost married the man, but the previous issues came up. Settling down somehow meant a cooling of desires and In-ah wasn't quite there yet. Maybe one day, she thought, but not today. 

Since that break up, In-ah swore: no falling in love, keep things casual.

Of course, there were safety considerations and she was lucky to have a best friend she could tell everything to, but no strings attached was the way to go. Then, it was time to find men!

Hook ups were easy but she found that it was difficult to find someone her age. 

Some guys were too young. While eager in bed and quite attractive, they did not know how to please a woman and often left In-ah unsatisfied. 

Some men, on the other hand, were too old, often married and generally creeped her out. Sure, she wanted to keep things casual, but again, she wanted to be safe and that was the last thing she felt with these older men. 

Additionally, being a mistress? Out of the question.

With those parameters, the pool was definitely limited.

Until one night, when with her best friend Sujin, they were having a couple of shots at a bar when a man slipped in their booth and asked, "Can I sit with you ladies for a bit?"

"No," Sujin replied.

"Please? I'm not a scary guy," the man begged.

"Of course you'd say that. No criminal would own up to being one before the hit," In-ah pointed out.

To their surprise, the man threw his head back and laughed. "I just thought I was possibly scary or intimidating, I didn't think I'd be accused of being a criminal."

Joo In-ah tamped down the tingling feeling she had as his laugh seemed to make her entire being feel warm. "Well, prove it. Prove to us that you're not a shady character."

The man agreed. "What do you need? IDs?" Sujin said yes, but just before he presented his cards, he looked at them suspiciously. "How can I be sure YOU guys aren't scammers?"

"Fair," In-ah agreed. Pulling out her wallet, she told him, "ID reveal at the same time?"

"Okay. 3, 2, 1!"