Reports

----------- <--Time Jumps

Italicized <-- Thoughts

v Chapter Begins Below v

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Class 1-A watched their teachers work. Amazed by their abilities and how the pro's used them efficiently. However a couple eyes moved toward two figures by the Central Plaza.

He did it. All Might managed to beat them! Midoriya felt relieved that the fight was over. His green eyes trailed over as the stranger approached the kneeling Hero.

Bakugo stood next to him. Why? His head was abuzz with that singular question. Why did this guy show up? Why did he help All Might? What is his actual quirk? Most of all, Who is he?

The two faced forward as the local authorities arrived and began ushering everyone out. A few teachers, namely Midnight, Vlad King, Cementoss, and Snipe began making their way toward the destroyed Plaza. Even Nezu decided to walk down the mostly intact steps. 

My, seems like someone took a beating. The Principal thought as he climbed down the destroyed section of stairs. He also looked into the newly formed large crater as they went around it. Noting the quick misstep of Class 1-B's teacher, the chimera faced forward. He wasn't exactly prepared to see a giant, clad in armor, approaching the Hero. The staff quickly picked up the pace when the giant raised a hand toward the shrinking All Might.

"Stop your approach immediately Villain, or you'll have to deal with us!" Midnight shouted, but was ignored.

Snipe didn't waste a moment longer sending two rounds into the outstretched limb. One bounced off the metal plate and the other entered the stranger's forearm. That seemed to have caught his attention as the large figure stopped in his tracks. All Might looked between the giant and pros with shock before standing and frantically waving his hands.

"W-Wait! We don't need to-" He was interrupted as the floor rose, encircling the metal behemoth. "Everyone please calm down! He wasn't with the Villains!"

"Didn't look that way." Vlad said.

"He was about to harm you at your weakest, All Might." Cementoss pointed out.

"I-I'm sure everyone has questions, but I assure you he probably wouldn't of tried to harm me." Toshinori reasoned as he approached his coworkers.

"'Probably'? So you can't even say for sure." Midnight sounded exasperated, "We'll need to question him anyway."

"Alright." All Might wanted to argue. It's no use, they're right. Maybe I'll be able to get him a less severe punishment with the authorities.

The Hero's hopes were dashed when half of the concrete enclosure was destroyed. Caught off guard, the teachers pulled All Might behind them to protect him from the debris. Once the flying concrete subsided, everyone looked into the dust. The giant had strode casually toward where the Number One Hero used to be. His large steps crunched against the destroyed pavement as he completely disregarded the Heroes.

"Well, I can certainly see how he could of harmed you." Nezu noted in his cheerful manner. His employee's looked at him like he was crazy.