VI.

Im writing this while im sick so bare with me.

Hikaru's Pov:

As Lane went on and battle with Hyuga,I saw a glimpse of a person running away from the scene.

Hikaru : 'what the hell was that thing?..'

Reika : Hikaru?

Hikaru *Snaps out of his thoughts* Oh hey,Reika, what's up?

Reika : Oh nothing, it's just that you've been staring at the doorway for a while..is there something wrong?

Hikaru : I-It's nothing..really.If you don't mind, I'm gonna go outside for a bit to get some fresh air.

Reika : Alright, I'll inform the others too.

As Reika went to tell the others about Hikaru going outside,Hikaru went outside quickly and traced the steps of the mysterious figure until a thought came up to his mind.

'He might know what happened...'

Just that thought made Hikaru panicked knowing that this person knew why he wore an eyepatch.As he was panicking a voice was heard behind him.

"Hikaru was it?"

Hikaru shot a dagger look to the person behind him and seeing a boy about his age.He had black short hair,bangs covering his face.He was wearing a cerulean blue jacket and a dark blue jeans.

Hikaru : W-Who are you?

??? : You forgot...

Hikaru : What do you mean by that?

??? : Kaedehara Heizou...

Hikaru stood there in shock and fear.He knew this name and it scared him to his very core.

Hikaru : H-Heizou?...But it can't be..YOU DIED!!!

Heizou : Who told you I died? Im alive and well.

Hikaru : But you...the news reporter said you died in the fire.How?...

Heizou : I escaped before the fire reached me.Scary enough it got me a scar doing so.

After he said that,he lifted his bangs from his face revealing his hazel eyes and a nasty burn on the right of his face.

Heizou : So...nice to see you again old friend..

Hikaru went in and hug him tight.knowing that this is his old friend,he didn't need to hide his true self from him.Tears fell from his emerald green eyes,loud sobs and cries were heard and the relief of seeing a friend who was presumed dead can be seen in Hikaru's eyes.

Hikaru : I THOUGHT YOU DIED, GOD DAMMIT *ugly sobbing*

Heizou : Its okay Hikaru...I'm here now..safe and well.

___________________________________

Im back but this book will still be in hiatus tho since im going to busy bcs I failed my maths and Geography im still not sure about my history and science paper tho so yea gotta grind some knowledge.

Also I was given a new phone and have been playing genshin for a while now so if you wanna help me in genshin it'll be great!

my uid :
843105990

(p/s : Im in the asia server btw)

Thanks for the 1K read yall!
I appreciate the love and support :D

Thats it for this chapter,See yall next time
:D

Hutao : creator when will you

NO