SHAKHI TS : Parenthood | Part 1 |

Backstory - Here all the shabrwals live happily after removing their estrangement.shaurya and anokhi have been married for 8 years and they have two twins named anaya and aayush.
So let's start the story...

........................................................................

In shakhi's room

Shaurya is having fun with Aayush and Anaya as Anokhi prepares the lesson for tomorrow's session.
(Anokhi and Shurya both are professors at SIAC.)

Anokhi tells Shaurya.. that she is going to bring milk for the kids when she finishes her work and asks that they not trash the room again.

Shaurya : "Don't worry wify hum aisa koi kaam nhi karenge jisse hume phir se tumhare gusse ka shikar hona pade"... and laughs.

Anokhi gives him a cold stare and walks away.

Anokhi came the room while back when everyone goes to their own room, she saw that... "all the clothes were laying outside the cupboard half on the bed, half on the floor.. and her beloved daughter has taken out all her makeup items, the same ayush is wearing his father's suit which is three times bigger than his size"....

Seeing all this,anokhi's eyes are left open with shock.Her room looked no less than a zoo then she looks at both the shaitaan baccha's and says with a little anger that..

"what have you both done".

Anaya : momma!! "Mein to aap ke jaise proffesal ban rhi thii"..."yeh aashu hi meri nakal utar rhaa thaa ,or bola ki agar tum mumma jaise banogi toh ....mein bhi papa jaise banunga or ..or isne cupboard se papa ke saare kapde nikal liye .... meine kuch nhi kiya "....

Aayush: " nhii momma ! meine kuch nhi kiyaa ...ess Anu ne hi mujhe bola thaa ki hum aaj mumma papa jaise proffesal banenge"....

Anaya : " nhi momma!yeh jhoot bol rhaa h ..."

Aayush: "nhi momma yeh jhoot bol rhi h"....

She speaks out when she sees them arguing.

Anokhi: " chup ekdam chup ....ek or baar dono bole naa ...to dono ko lagaungi ek, ek "....

" Sorry mumma"... they both said together and stand silently...

"Papa khaa hai ? Yhi toh thee thodi der phle ...or ... Tum dono ko cupboard ki chabi khaa mili ? "...anokhi asked them.

"Momma humne chabi nhi li ....wo ...wo papa hi cupboard ko khula chod kar gaye the ..." Aayush responds.

"Jao tum log dadu ke pass chale jao "... anokhi ordered them .

"Ok momma! They both exit the room after says this.to play with their beloved dadu.

Shaurya emerges from the washroom, humming the song loudly...He emerges after a full hour of showering..."and notices the room's deplorable condition and an enraged Anokhi.

"Kya hai ye ? "...Anokhi enquired, her arms crossed across her breast in rage.

" Yeh humara room hai wify ,or isme mein or tum khade hai ...." Shaurya pretended to be innocent while grinning.

" Shaurya stop being innocent....aap acchi tarah se jante hai mein kis bare mein baat kar rhi hu" ...

" Meine khaa thaa ki baccho ka dhyan rakhna,nhi toh wo sara room kharab kar denge ....ab dekhiye iski haalt"...she said to him.

"Hehehe wifey...wo .. mein...wo ....bhul gaya " ....He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Phle to aap ye apne daant dikhana band kijiye,aap pighla nhi paayenge mujhe aise or itni late night shower koun leta hai shaurya " ...She says it with an irritated expression on her face.