SHAKHI TS : Parenthood | Part 2 |

"Shaurya ruk kyu gaye aap ?..jaldi drive kejiye na !!.." anokhi said being restless.

"Arre traffic rules thodina todunga anokhi ...whaa dekho.." shaurya indicated outside.

Anokhi glanced there and caught sight of the red traffic lights.

"Tch" anokhi gasped.

"Itna preshan kyu ho rhi ho anokhi ? ... shaurya tried to calm her down.

" Preshan nhi to or kya houn shaurya?"

"School ke principal ne bulaya hai humme ...aap itna shant kaise ho sakte ho shaurya?... she blasted on him.

"Aree wify ...shant shant...

"Phle hum school to phunch jaaye ...phir hume pata chalega ki unhone hume kyu bulaya hai..." He shrugged.

She looked at him in disbelief.

As soon as the lights turned green, their car started and went on their way to reach school where they had been called by the principal.

They both had reached school and headed for the principal's office.

Anokhi with a trembling heart stepped inside with shaurya behind her.

The principal approached them and said,"aaiye mr.and mrs. shabrwal..."

" Good afternoon sir" they both greeted him.

" Good afternoon..."he replied.

"Aap dono soch rhe honge ki meine achaanak aapko yhaa kyu bulaya.."

"Yes sir" shaurya replied.

" Dekhiye Mr. Shabrwal aapke baccho ne kam hi kuch aisa kiya hai ki hume aapko aise achaanak bulana pada "...

Fear gripped anokhi as she listened.

" Humare baccho ne?"she spoke up.

" Kya kiya hai unhone sir? vo...vo theek toh hai na?... she fumbled.

"Arreh aapke baccho ko kya hoga mr.shabrwal wo to thik hi h pr koi or hai jo thik nhi h "the principal taunted.

" Aakhir baat kya hai sir ? Aap hume khulke bataiye naa .. shaurya's patience had worn thin .

The principal calls the peon and tells him to bring the four kids to the office.

While shaurya and anokhi exchanged confused and tense glances unable to comprehend what was going on.

The four children arrived with the peon after a few moments.

"Anaya"..."Aayush"... anokhi gasped.

"Mommaa..." The two kids ran towards her and hugged her taking her aback.

The other two kids approached the principal and stood beside him.

Shaurya and Anokhi exchange astonished looks.Why do their children's eyes well up with tears? While Anokhi continues to tenderly caress their heads.

"Dekhiye Mr. shabrwal...." "Aapke baccho ki in do baccho ke saath class mein ladayi ho gayi thi..."I mean I'm shocked mr.shaurya itni kam umar
mein itna gussa khaa se aata hai aapke baccho ko..." They have extreme anger issues...."the principal blabbered passing shaurya a disbelieved look.

Anokhi and shaurya looked at each other beffuddled and anokhi spoke up her kids still in her embrace.

" Lekin sir ! inhone kiya kya hai?.."

" Aayush ne apni water bottle mere sir pr maar di ,or meri water bottle ko bhi jor se phenk kar tod diya " one of the boys from beside spoke up.

"Haan aur iss Anaya ne mujhe dhhka diya jor se or mere baal khinch rhi thi jor se "the other boy joined in.