a thank you, soundtrack, and sequel announcement!

if you've made it this far, you've made it to my first completed work in six years.

and for that, i thank you.

i've never had enough confidence in my writing to let my stories get past a mere climax, let alone gain this much traction. but, the top gun franchise means the world to me and then some, and i finally found the right story to put my heart and soul into.

if you have even done as much as consider reading this, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. i hope you enjoyed getting to go on the wild journey as much as i've enjoyed writing it.

i recently put together a playlist on spotify, which is basically a soundtrack for the book.

i'm not sure how to do the scan thing for playlists, but, this is how you find it!!

link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6oabBz4xV6X3gG1dTJnAUC?si=SiFtELEgTRaiXxfaq_10fQ&utm_source=copy-link

i also said it beforehand, but, i'm reiterating here, that the universe of leah metcalf isn't done. as widow's bite will be getting a sequel!

titled "young luv," where this go around, the story is centered around hangman and a new character. but, leah is still a prominent role in the sequel.

the intro will be published as soon as this thank you note goes out. but for right now, i wanted to thank all of you for every ounce of support this book has received. i say it all the time, but it means the absolute world and then some.

much love,
alexis