scrapped scene one: leah's vest

(all scrapped scenes i share are written in script format, to just show that they were unused and didn't have much detail to them.)

basic summary: bradley is driving leah home one night, and leah is wearing her infamous vest that she wore her first night in fightertown.

- the scene opens with leah and bradley, as they are driving towards leah's house after a long day of training. the only noise being the noise of the city as leah plays around with the vest she has on.

- leah: "you know my dad got this for me after i graduated, since i had an unhealthy obsession with vests like this."

- rooster: "that?"

- leah: "yeah, what you don't like it?"

- rooster: "what is it though? like an army surplus thing?-"

- leah: "okay it has a lot of pockets. but i use all of them, and even made some of my own modifications- whatever."

- leah then turns her attention to the world outside the window, as bradley tries for a moment to hide a cheesy smile. he then breaks the moment of silence between the two.

- rooster: "i like your vest."

- leah: "yes, i knew it! i knew you would, it's so cool right?"

- rooster: "it's cool."

- leah: "and you could put so much stuff in here, you wouldn't even know."

- the two end with warm, genuine smiles towards one another, as bradley finally reaches leah's house.