Chapter 2 - Veldora's Cave

I slowly open my eyes. I can feel a rough surface against my skin, and a pitch black ceiling. As my eyes adjust, I see the jagged rocky ceiling. Is this a cave? Where am I? What the hell?

"Just... where the fuck am I?" I asked out loud.

«A cave.»

"Who was that? Hey!"

«I am your Unique Skill "Intelligent One", master.»

Hold on... hold the fuck on. Unique Skill? UNIQUE SKILL? Yup, I'm dreaming. I'll wake up in a moment, and everything will be fine! Ahaha...

«You are not dreaming, master. You died and reincarnated in the world you would call "Tensura."»

I'm not gonna wake up am I? 

«No, master.»

Cut it out with the master thing.

«Very well, sir.»

No- you know what, sure.

So... where are we? 

«A cave.»

Damn, didn't know. 

«Well what else would you like me to answer with, sir?» he asks sarcastically. 

"Sass, eh? Ok, but seriously, where are we?"

«There is a high density of magicules in our current location. The magicule seems to have formed hipokute herbs and magic ore.»

Oh... Oh my God. Veldora. We have you find him!

«I suggest we first regain strength.»

What do you mean?

«It would be hard to explain. A lake is to your right, ten metres from you. Please take a look at your reflection.»

"Ok... holy shi- What the hell happened?" my face was a deathly pale colour, and I also noticed my arms were incredibly skinny.

«You are lacking in blood. I suggest finding a monster to feed on for the moment.»

Blood? What do you mean blood? Like blood loss? Feeding?

«Sir, your species is a vampire, you require blood to survive, although this need can be eliminated if you were to get stronger.»

What? I'm a vampire? Why? How? Since when?

«The Voice of the World went over your dying wishes, and determined that a vampire is the most suitable species.»

All right, I don't wanna be randomly surprised with important information that I should no but didn't anymore. Can you like... give me a character sheet? Or something?

«Affirmative. Creating "Character Sheet."»

Name: ... 

Species: Progenitor Vampire/Vampire True Ancestor

State: Severely weakened due to lack of blood.

Skills: 

   -Unique Skills:

      Intelligent One
      Mad One
      Replica

   -Extra Skills:

      Project 

   -Common Skills:

      ...

   -Intrinsic Skills:

      Steel Strength
      Shadow Motion
      Self-Regeneration
      Paralyse
      Charm
      Coercion
      Transform
      Blood Raise
      Vampirism