•5•

Not proof read!!!

Solane Patience Melody Morre-

"P go." I mugged my phone jerking my head back. "No I been going first this whole time. One of you hoes better go tf."

I was on a call with the girls while we played a roblox scary game. We all was in different rooms and it was more fun over the phone.

I was sitting on Kai bed crisscrossed while he sat leaned against the headboard on his phone. "Bitch you lying cause I just went." Niyah said lying through her fucking teeth.

"Lie again bitch!" I yelled so she could hear me from where she was at in the house. "Hoe I did just go!" She yelled back I rolled my eyes ignoring her lying ass.

Bitch won't turn a corner without one of us going first. Be the first one to leave the game when a jumpscare pop up.

"I really hate you hoes." I rolled my eyes going sucking my teeth when ain't nun happen. "Allat fa nun." I heard Kai mumble.

"You ain't playing so youn know how scary it is." I glanced back at him, I got tired of sitting crisscross so I crawl next to Kai and layed on my stomach propping up on my arms.

"I'm watching you do it and it ain't." I waved him off focusing back on the game. We was in this maze and was tryna find our way out when all of a sudden a jumpscare popped up out of nowhere.

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed cutting my phone off. Kai looked at me like I was dumb and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude im so dead I'm not playin that shit no more." I told niyah and Kiya who was still on the phone. "No fr dawg i just damn near shit on myself." Niyah said making me laugh again.

"Well I'm finna take a nap so bye." I hung up pushing my hair that was everywhere out my face. "Comere, turn around." He gestured for me to lean down.

He started pulling my hair back making me smile a little. He tapped my thigh when he was done and I turned around to see he had already got back on his phone.

"Can I take my nap in here." He glanced up at me nodding, "ion know why you go back in yo room knowing you gone comeback anyway." I shrugged crawling under his cover and burrowing myself till I was completely under the cover.

"I don't be wanting to intrude." I closed my eyes humming to myself. "I told you youn be and why you got yo whole body under the cover." I felt the cover be pulled back and I knew he was staring at me like I was stupid.

"Cause it's one of the only ways I can sleep." I mumbled pulling the cover back over me. I moved closer to him before dozing off.

——————————————————————

"P get up." Kai pulled the cover back off me waking me up. I scrunched my face up because of the light. "What." I tried to reach for the cover but he pulled it back.

"Ride wimme." He tapped my thigh when I was falling back to sleep. I sucked my teeth grabbing my phone to see what time it was.

I mugged him when I saw it was almost one in the morning. "I don't feel like walking so you must finna carry me." I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Come on." He sucked his teeth I shrugged grabbing my phone crawling to the edge of the bed. I pointed to my big fluffy bear slippers and he looked up at me with cut eyes before grabbing them.

I slid them on before getting on my knees and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer picking me up and I wrapped my legs around him laying my head on his chest.