.11.

!!!NOT PROOF READ!!!

Omniscient pov-

"Wassup whores! Welcome back to our Youtube channel!" P exclaimed smiling widely at the camera. kiya and niyah stood waving on the sides of her.

"Ok yall so basically today y'all gone be cooking with us. We don't know what all we're cooking so far we just pulling shit out our ass." Kiya explained looking over the counter that had an abundance of random ingredients.

They decided to randomly cook when they all said they were hungry. And then decided hell why not make it a youtube video.

"Omg yall I forgot to tell y'all! We made the Ladies of Excellence dance team at our school! Also sb asked what the difference between ladies of excellence and any other dance team." P tried to recall who had asked but when she couldn't remember she just continued explaining.

"Basically Ladies of Excellence isn't just a dance team. They do cheer, contemporary, ballet, step, hell they do it all! Not only that though they travel and perform in other places. Whilst our schools dance team stay in the local events and only really do Majorette." She finished beginning  to wash the dishes.

"I've already got started on the chicken we decided we're going to fry it. Niyah finna put some corn on the cob on." Kiya gestured to niyah who was taking corn out the freezer.

"We needa go out. We stay at each other houses but don't never go out." P frowned wiping the counter down. "No seriously bitch. We been in the house for too long." Kiya added.

"Ouu shit!" Niyah exclaimed as she hurriedly walked to the stove with a big pan of water. She sighed heavily when she finally was able to place it down. P shook her head because she'd told her about filling it up all the way.

"You hoes fake asf! Y'all saw me struggling and ain't do nothing." Niyah mugged them both. The two girls returned her mug. "Bitch ain't nb tell you to carry that big ass pot of water. Yk you got spaghetti noddle arms." Kiya slapped her arms.

"Shut up hoe." Niyah pushed her making her bump into P who had been holding a cup of water that spilt. "Bro...you hoes finna piss me off." She mugged them.

"That was Niyah funky ass." Kiya rolled her eyes. "Mmtch hoe kiss my ass." She mushed her head moving past them to put the corn in the pot.

"That's how shi happen y'all keep hitting each other." P scolded as she started on the macaroni and cheese. She herself wasn't a fan but Kiya and Niyah were. Plus Kiya's mom had doordashed them the food to make a big dinner so that they can take majority of it back to kiya's mom house for a dinner.

"You swear you somebody momma." Niyah mumbled putting some butter in the pan. "Oh yea while we cook we gone answer y'all questions y'all asked in our post." Kiya washed her hands before grabbing her phone.

"I forgot about ts." P mumbled placing her pot of macaroni noodles on the stove. "literally." Niyah agreed grabbing her phone to text Jay back.

"What made yall decide to do Youtube? Uhm it wasn't really a professional thing more so us enjoying recording and deciding why not let others watch." She shrugged going into the pantry and grabbing chocolate little bites.

"Yea we ain't got no real reason we just wanna have memories to look back on." Kiya added grabbing the phone to ask the next question. "In the last video was that your bf kiya? Unt un y'all." she chuckled softly avoiding P and Niyahs side eyes.

"Let him hear that though" P mumbled throwing her trash away. Niyahs phone began ringing from on the counter and she could see jays name flash across the screen.

"Hey bae." Niyah answered excitedly. Both P and Kiya faked gagged making her roll her eyes. "Wassup ma. What y'all doing?" Jays voice rafted through the phone.