AUTHOR'S NOTE III

ZEIX - *punching pictures of the judges at the Supreme Court on the wall, crying and screaming* FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

FEMALE KOMBATANTS - *run in*

SHEEVA - Zeix, what's wrong?

SONYA BLADE - *sees the pictures of the wall and gets pissed* No the fuck they didn't!

ZEIX - THEY FUCKING BANNED ABORTION!!!

FEMALE KOMBATANTS - NO!!!

MILEENA - Thoes motherfuckers!

ZEIX - And now they're talking about banning same sex marriage, biracial marriage, birth control, and condoms!

D'VORAH - Are you fucking kidding me?

NITARA - Birth control too!?

CASSIE CAGE - Do they not realize that some women take it not only because to prevent pregnancy but other things such as a regulated period and acne?

JADE - Earthrealm men make me fucking sick.

ZEIX - You Outworlders be happy as fuck you live in Outworld under Kitana's rule. This nation is bullshit.

JACQUI BRIGGS - Now I don't even want to work in the Special Forces anymore. Fuck the government!

SONYA BLADE - Fuck the government!

ZEIX - God, I have never been so angry before in my life.

ASHRAH - I don't blame you.

SINDEL - I am so sorry that this his happening, guys.

LI MEI - God, what are all of the women going to do? There are probably so many women out there that can't even have kids because it risks them dying from complications.

ZEIX - God, I am now so excited for the day I hit menopause.

CASSIE CAGE - Bitch, same!

FROST - Us women are not gonna take the government's shit. We all are gonna fight back and win our rights back.

ZEIX - Yes the fuck we are.