The Female Kombatants When Drunk

All scenarios are based off of their recent versions.

Ashrah - *tries to make more voodoo dolls but ends up stabbing her fingers with all kinds of pins*

Nitara - Yes, Nitara is a vampire, but when she drinks, the smell of blood makes her retch. She sometimes also drinks and flies. She is a very irresponsible drinker and ends up crashing into a wall.

Tanya - *lies down on the couch and complains about feeling like shit and then starts throwing up right after*

Kira - She's part of the Black Dragon and a religious Anarchist, so what do you expect? She starts going on rants on how the world would be better if the Black Dragon ran it and would try to hit on Kabal or Kobra. Or worse: Kano.

Li Mei - She is very calm and collected when she's drunk. She'll attempt to draw pictures and most of the time, they're pretty fucking good.

Sindel - God damn. The Queen of Edenia drunk? Shit. That is quite a sight for Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn enjoys seeing her drunk because she starts telling stories that lead into another story and Shao Kahn finds it amusing.

Kronika - She rarely ever drinks and when she does, she ends up fucking something up in her timeline. Rumor has it that she was at OzzFest '99 and drank until she needed to get her stomach pumped.

Cetrion - Very...... interesting woman when she's drunk. She understands that she's an Elder God and it's very wrong for her to drink, but god damn. Fireball is just too good. If she's still on the Elder Gods' side, she's trying to flirt with Raiden. If she's on Kronika's side, she convinces Kronika to take some shots with her and they end up watching people's timelines and history. Johnny Cage's timeline made them cackle.

Kitana - She cries and vents about how she felt like a burden to her mother. Very emotional when she's drunk.

Mileena - She bites people. And she charges the bites up too. They hurt hella bad but it makes Mileena laugh.

Jade - Wow. Um...... Kotal Kahn is fine with her having a glass of wine or two, but if she has more than that, Kotal doesn't know what to do. He's never seen such and emotional woman before. When Jade is drunk, her emotions switch up fast from happy to sad to energetic to sleepy and sometimes, Kotal has a hard time keeping up. Kotal usually has to put her to bed when she has too much and she's still a mess.

Skarlet - She makes blood dummies and practices her kissing abilities with them. Not what you want to walk in on.

Frost - She stares at pictures of Sub-Zero and keeps switching up from being angry to sad and being angry again. Frost is a very angry but a very sad drunk. She'll scream about how much she hates the Lin Kuei and then starts crying about how she misses Kuai and the. Go back to screaming.

Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs - Yes, I'm doing these two together because they do everything together. They get drunk and do some stupid shit. Oh, the stories Sonya and Johnny and Jax could tell you. Their main favorite thing to do is get piñatas put pictures of their past loves and crushes on them and beat the shit out of them while screaming things they hate about them. I think Takeda has been on Jacqui's piñata one too many times.

Sonya Blade - She rarely drinks but when she does, she bakes cookies while topless. Johnny has said it before and he'll say it again: being married is fucking awesome.

Sheeva - Alcohol makes her sleepy, so she'll sometimes use it as a way to get her to go to sleep. She's never awake long enough to actually be drunk.

D'Vorah - She doesn't drink. Alcohol makes her throw up non stop and makes her bugs sick.

Ferra - There have been maybe one or two times she's stolen Erron's whiskey. She loves the burn and tries to snag more when she can.

Sareena - She will drink until she drops. Especially with tequila.