Sneak Peak

DISCLAIMER:

Just another idea that came in my head. In this story Manik will start out as typical Monster Manik. He will cross limits and be terrible person BUT....he will change over time. So pls pls no hate to Manik. Also Nandini will seem like bechari at first but she will be a strong character who fights back....just have to wait for it. Hope you like this story.

SNEAK PEAK:

"Agar tumhe lagta hai you can break me, then you are sadly mistaken. Main nazuk...innocent type sirf ek hadh tak hoon par after that, main puri sherni ban jaati hoon" ~ Nandini Raichand

"Kutte toh phir bhi tame ho sakte hai....but me? Im a Monster....a monster who is going to turn your pathetic little life into a living hell." ~ Manik Malhotra

*************

"You.....kaun ho tum? Yahan kaise aa Gaye?" Nandini asked seeing Manik. She was dressed in a red bridal lehenga....ready to be taken to the mandap. 

"Main kaun hoon?" Manik smirked evilly. "Im your worst nightmare baby."

He locked the door behind him and started walking towards Nandini as she stumbled back to the wall.

"No...No... what are you doing? Chodo mujhe!" Nandini yelled out as Manik pinned her to the wall. He had a tight grip on her wrists which made her bangles break and pierce her skin. "Aah!"

"Chillao...aur zor se chillao. Ghar mein itne log hai..itna shor hai ke tumhari awaz kisi ko Nahi sunnai degi." Manik snarled. He looked at her with nothing but hatred in his eyes.